Chapter Seventy.

Seungcheol's pov:

"We're back", All of us looked at the front door and watched Younghee's mom and her walked in.

Mingyu,Minghao and Dokyeom walked towards them to take the bags they just carried.

"Those MacD are for you boys, while this is for my man, Where's he?", I waved at Younghee while Younghee's mom talked to Minghao.

Four of them walked to the kitchen while Younghee walked towards us and sit down on the couch near Jun.

"My legs are killing me", Younghee groaned and take off her shoes.

"How many hours did you ladies spend on shopping?", Hoshi who was siting on the floor help Younghee taking her shoes off.

"I'm not sure 3 hours? 4 hours?", Younghee stretched her legs.

"Ladies always spend their hours on shopping", Seungkwan said.

"It's not my fault. Mom was buying some stuffs, she had alot of thoughts about it", Younghee pouted.

Seungkwan smiled, "Okay,Younghee".

"Did you boys had fun with dad?", I nodded my head.

"So fun", I turned to the rest of my brothers with a smirk.

Unfortunately Younghee caught my smirked and asked me why am I smirking.

"Nothing~", I teased her and watched the TV back.

"Hmm,Fine! Anyway, Did you boys know, I met alot of handsome boys in the mall. Like seriously, I was about to as-", Before she get to finish her sentences, Joshua was already pinning her down the couch.

"Finish your sentence, I dare you", Joshua looked down at Younghee who was biting her lips, trying not to laugh.

"Younghee, it's not funny", I crossed my arm, she turned to looked at me.

She looked back at Joshua before lifting her arms to wrap it around Joshua's neck.

She pull him down and whispered, "Just Kidding" onto his ear.

She giggle before pushing Joshua off her and walked away.

"I need to take a shower, You boys should eat the food mom bought", Younghee winked before running up the stairs with a laugh.

"I swear,Younghee!", I yelled as I watched her disappear to the upper level.

"Hyung, come to the dining room and eat MacD. Dokyeom and Mingyu will steal your food, if you don't come now", Minghao yelled from the dining room.

We groaned and start running to the dining room.

"Don't you dare touch my food!", Wonwoo yelled and enter the room. "Hopefully, there's burger, because bu-", Before Wonwoo get to finish his sentence, Hoshi continue him.

"Burger is life, I guess You don't need Mingyu", Hoshi smirked before grabbing his food.

"You are my life, You know that?", Jeonghan whispered to my ear.

I looked at him, "I'm not going to fall for that,Jeonghan. I heard you said the same thing to Joshua", I rolled my eyes and grab my food.

I chuckled as I heard Jeonghan whined.

----

Hoshi's pov:

Younghee came down after her shower, we were finishing off our meal.

She stand beside me and took some of my fries.

"Did you just steal my fries?", Younghee looked down at me and chew happily.

"Hmmm,I don't know", She grab my chocolate milkshake and drink it.

I took my milkshake away from her and pout my lips.

"Give me a kiss first, Then I'll give it to you", Younghee looked at my lip and back to my eyes.

"Younghee, You can have my fries and milkshake", Woozi who was siting acrossing me looked at Younghee with a smile.

Younghee was about to walked towards him but I grab her hand.

"Nope, I offered her mine first", Woozi looked at me and in a second, he was beside me and took Younghee's hand away from my hand.

He teleport back to his seat with Younghee on his lap.

Younghee covered her mouth before looking at Woozi, "That was awesome! You know, back when I was small, I used to wish to have a teleport power".

All of us turned to looked at Woozi who was smiling proudly at Younghee.

"But Younghee! Mine's more awesome!", Joshua angrily chew his fries.

"I'm not saying Woozi is the only one who have awesome power, I'm just saying my wish and beside, I think all of you boys have an amazing power", Younghee winked before drinking Woozi's milkshake.

Woozi wrapped his arm around Younghee while he looked at me with a smirk before winking.

I stick out my tongue at him.

-------------XxxX------------

Guys, what should I do? Should I buy all versions, buy two versions or one version?

I planned to buy version 2( unit) and version 3 (group), and would buy the version 1 (random one member) soon after I bought the first two.

Would that be okay?

Are you guys gonna buy it? Which version?

.
.
.
.
By the way,Applesseed,
.
.
.
.
.

"3 days plus 3 days, so it begins"

:)

-Applessred-