Chapter Five.

Younghee's pov:

My couldn't breath.

Music suddenly stop playing,people stop talking. Everyone seems to be surprised except their mother.

Is she happy because I'll be having a miserable life?

People begin to whisper.

"Are you sure,young masters?" I look at the man who dress like a butler. Please,change your mind. Tears suddenly flow down that I don't even bother to wipe.

"Yes." He answer his butler but keeping his eyes on me. I look down, afraid on looking at him. "Would you like to pick on a few slaves,young masters?" The butler ask. My chest hurt because of the fears, I couldn't breath properly.

"No." I snap my head up and tears quickly flowing. No,it couldn't be! I could died! "No!You can't take me,please pick someone else!" I drop down on my knees.

Mark ask me to stand up but I dont move. "Stand up!Dont embarrassed me!" Mark raise his voice, "I apologise. This slave is new,she doesn't know how to respect a vampire." Mark bow his head.

Mark suddenly grab my hair and pull me up.I gasp painfully and whimper, before I could push him. Someone rush and lift him up by holding his collar, "Don't hurt her." I look at that person and it was the one with the leader aura.

Mark let go of my hair and before I know, I fall into darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Joshua's pov:

The owner raise his voice to the slave. Asking her to stand up, I feel sorry towards her. He then grab her hair, I was about to stand up but Seungcheol was faster.

I could see the owner shake with fear.I smirk, "kill him,S.coups.How dare he touch our slave?" Vernon said in the link. Before I agree on Vernon I look at the slave,she look pale and about to faint.

I slow the time and rush towards her and hold her before she could hit the floor and turn the time back normal.

"Seungcheol,you can let go now." Our first father said as he walk to S.coups,S.coups immediately let go of the man and let him drop to the ground.

I walk to the rest of my brother while carrying our slave. "It's seem that our sons has pick their personal slave. We are thankful for those who attend this events and we are also sorry for those who aren't picked." Our second father announced. "We will send the money to you later, Mr.Mark and congratulations." Our third father shake mark's hand. "Y-your welcome." Mark bow politely and quickly walk away.

"It was such a waste, I could've kill him" S.coups said and we all smirk at his words.

"I know you will pick someone. She looks really terrified just now, take her home and rest. Don't hurt her,boys" Our mother kiss our cheek one by one. We smile at our mother's words. "Obviously,mother. It's because you can see the future." Wonwoo smile at my mother.

"Only a little that I could see,my dear" our mother smile as she walk to our fathers.

We bow our head at our fathers and walk out from the ballroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dokyeom's pov:

I walk beside Joshua and look at our new slave. She was sleeping peacefully on Joshua's arm.

Our limo has been waiting for us outside. "Do you think she will freak out once she wake up later?" I ask joshua as we went in the limo. "I'm sure she will." Joshua let her sleep on his lap.