Chapter Seventy-Four.

I just want to say,  I love you and Thank you for making this book #150 in fanfiction.

---------------XxxX-------------

Younghee's pov:

I closed the door behind me and looked at the hallway, as I saw about to walked downstairs, I saw someone walking up.

I smile as I noticed it was Woozi.

"Woozi", I waved at him but he didn't look at me and walked straight pass me.

I pouted and immediately wrapped my hand around his waist.

"Wooz-", He grabbed my hand and pushed it away from his waist.

My smile drop as the same time my hands drop on my side.

"Sorry..I didn't mean to disturb you", I whispered quietly.

Woozi turned around and looked at me, "It's okay".

And in a second he was not infront me anymore but only a black dust.

Did something happened?

I sighed before walking downstairs.

----

Woozi's pov:

I run my hand on my hair and sighed in frustration.

My mind were full of that dirty girl, she should be dead by now. Why did she changed herself into our kind.

I closed my eyes and remember Younghee's hurt expression from earlier.

I yelled and sat up from my bed.

"Hyung, What happened?", I looked at Seungkwan who was siting on his bed,playing his laptop.

"Nothing", I teleport myself to the rooftop and calm myself down.

-----

Younghee's pov:

"-That happened", I told Mal what happened to the past few weeks.

Mal smirked at me, "When are you getting marry then? Since your parents and their parents approved you both".

I gave her an awkward laugh, "Mal, their parents didn't even say anything about approval".

"You never know", I gave her a small smile while she organised the package of napkin.

I stared at the table surface as my mind drifted to the scene earlier between me and Woozi.

I don't care about him pushing me away but I'm worried if there's something bothering him.

"We're going shopping later for your dress and their mother's, while the boys will go search for their suits along with their fathers", I turned my attention to Mal and nodded.

"You'll be joining right?", Mal nodded.

"Of course, I'm not going to reject the idea of shopping", I gave her a small laughed.

"I'll go and get ready", I stand up from the chair and went upstairs.

"-She can't know! I don't care!", Before I get to step the stairs.

I heard someone talking harshly from the living room.

I looked at the stairs and back to the living room, I bite my lips and walked towards the living room quietly.

"We have to keep it away from her!", I peek my head on the door and saw Seungcheol, Woozi and Hoshi were talking with each other.

"But she would find out sooner as she saw it", Hoshi frowned.

Who are they talking about?

I was about to peek more deeper but someone touched my shoulder.

I yelled and turned around.

"Dino, You almost gave me a heart attack", Dino gave me an awkward smile.

"What are you doing?", He whispered.

I told him to keep quiet and turn around but immediately straighten up myself as I saw Seungcheol.

"Ahh..Hi", I waved.

"What did you hear?", I shrugged.

"Younghee, I'm serious. How much did you hear?", Seungcheol asked firmly.

There's was abit feeling of pain inside my chest but I ignored it.

"I didn't heard much. Just about something she shouldn't know about", I raised my voice at the she part.

"Next time, I don't want to see this kind of behaviour. You should remember who you are", I frowned.

Seungcheol ignored and walked away.

What does he means by that? I thought he said he doesn't like thinking me as their sl-

"Younghee, You should go and get ready. Don't make mother wait", Hoshi patted my head with a small smile before walking away.

I avoid looking at Dino and Woozi and went straight to the stairs.

I blink many times to prevent my eyes from getting teary.

What happened after the trip? What was that all about?

I sighed and shake my thoughts away.

Probably something didn't go well as they planned for their parent's anniversaries.

--------------XxxX------------

Guysss, I'm sorry. I can only update one chapter today because I have homeworksss to do and don't worry, I'll update again tomorrow.

Baby called you my happiness, I just want it simple..simple,Oh!

HAHAHAHAHAH,BYEEEE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Thoes were all unreal promises"

-Applessred