Chapter Fifty-Eight.

Minghao's pov:

I smile at the scene infront of me.

Younghee carefully walked over the snow and a happy smile stick on her beautiful face.

She jumped around and turned to looked at us who was walking behind her.

"Faster,Walk faster. I want to learn how to skate!", She made a come here gesture.

I chuckled and nodded my head,  "Be careful,Younghee. Look where yo-".

Before I could finish my sentence, Younghee walked backwards and accidentally walked over her feet. She gasped and I ran towards her before she could fall.

But of course, Joshua is faster.

I stop running and sigh in relief, as I saw Joshua hold onto Younghee.

"Be careful, We don't want you to get hurt", Joshua smile and made Younghee stand up straight.

"Sorry,I'm just excited to skate with you guys", She smiled innocently and Joshua hold on her hand.

I ran towards her other side and hold her hand. She looked at me and smiled widely, "Hello".

I laughed and respond to her hello.

"Why aren't you wearing any gloves?", Younghee looked at our holding hands.

"I didn't pack gloves because I thought it won't be this cold", I shake my head and swing our hand.

I put out holding hands in my coat's pocket, "That will keep you warm".

We walked for a few minutes before arriving our destination.

Younghee jumped up and down, She turned to Jun.

"Jun, Faster!", She let go both mine and Joshua's hand before running to Jun.

Jun smile and immediately grabbed her hand, "First, we need to put your skating shoes on".

Jun put the backpack he carried on to the ground and unzipped it.

He took out his skate shoes and search for Younghee's.

I walked towards them, "Jun,Grab mine".

"Search it yourself,Ah! Here you go,Younghee", I pouted and Younghee looked at me with apologies smile.

"Ceh",I grabbed my skate shoes and took of my winter boots.

Soon all of us were wearing our skate shoes, I slowly step in to the ice and balance myself before freely skate around.

-----

No one's pov:

All of them slowly walked on to the ice, some were holding each other and some were on their knee crawling onto the ice.

"Hyung,Wait for me!", Mingyu reached out his hand to Wonwoo,Wonwoo looked at his hand and ignore him.

Mingyu pouted, He slowly walked on the ice while looking at the ice floor.

"Don't fall,Don't fall",He chant to himself.

As he thought he could keep the balance, he begin to skate faster but of course, It doesn't work.

As he was about to fall forward,Someone wrapped his arm around Mingyu's waist.

Preventing him to fall on to the hard ice.

"Be careful there",Wonwoo whispered into Mingyu's ear.

Mingyu sulked and tries to unwrapped Wonwoo's hand from his waist.