Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.

Younghee's pov :

After I ate my dinner with the others, Mal decided to talk for awhile in my room.

"That dinner was the best! Especially the meat!" Mal pat her stomach. I chuckled, "Do you gain weight easily?" I lay down.

Mal lay down beside me, "Nah, I have to eat 3-4 bowl of rice to gain weight. It's so hard..You?" I looked at Mal and make a straight face.

Mal looked at me, "What?" I blink, "I hate you."

Mal laughed, "Because I dont gain weight easily? Come on,Younghee. You look like someone who doesn't weight that much." I sigh, "People keep saying that but ugh, I have one big pack here" I pat my stomach.

Mal chuckled and shake her head. "Don't think to much about your appearance,Younghee. Someone will love you for who you are".

"Do you ever date someone before?" Mal hug one of the pillow.

I shake my head, "Nope, not even one. I went to the girl's private School, that explains."

Mal nod and we stare at the ceiling above.

I wanted to ask her something but I'm scare she might get mad. I bite my lips, "erm.. Ma-".

Aaron open my bedroom door, "MALE COMING IN!" I groan. "Aaron! Have you ever heard the word knock before?"

Mal giggled and ran to him. "I miss you" Mal smile shyly before lending in and peck him on the lips.

"Excuse me, I'm here or am I invisible to you? I'm still 17 years old."

They both chuckled, I roll my eyes.

"Well,You should take a rest before the boys get back." Mal smiled softly and she tuck me into bed. Aaron lean on the wall beside the door, watching his wife.

This reminds me of my parents.

"Goodnight,Younghee" Mal kissed my forehead. "GoodNight, Mal and Aaron" I smiled before yawning.

Goodnight,mom and dad. I miss you.

--x--

Jeonghan's POV :

I lay my head on the table, basically Ignoring the teacher infront. Jisoo,I'm bored.

I look at Jisoo who is siting beside me, he's seriously focus on this topic.

Who like maths? I don't. I said inside our brothers mind link.

I'm not good with this subject, it's about Algebras. Dino grown.

I bite my lips trying to not chuckle. I only like the money topic, because dang money is my thing. I can tell Vernon is smirking when he said that.

Shut up,Vernon. I guess Seungkwan is still jealous about the tie.

Ohhhh,Come on. Seungkwan,are you still jealous about the tie? You were busy fixing yourself mainly your precious hair and face. Mingyu chuckle inside the mind link.

This face and hair needs to be prefect,Girls love me. I accidentally laugh loudly until the teacher stop teaching.

I gulp, You got me in trouble,Seu-

"Yoon Jeonghan. Is there something funny about my lesson?" I sit up straight and shake my head. "No, ma'am", I looked at Seungkwan who is siting infront, facing me with a smirk.

Wait until we reac- I was about to scolded Seungkwan but the teacher cut me off.

"And are my lesson bored you out? You weren't listening instead you decide to take a nap? Hmm?"

I shake my head again. "No,Ma'am. I had a bad headache, that's why I decide to lay down my head for a while" I bite my tongue inside my mouth,Hoping that teacher would believe me.

"It's true, Ma'am. Jeonghan has been a little unwell this days." Seungcheol who sit infront of me butt in.

The teacher sigh and nod her head, "well,Okay then." She turn back and continue writing formula on the white board.

Thanks,Seungcheol. I own you one.

Seungcheol chuckled inside the mind link and he focus back on the teacher.

-After school-

Wonwoo's pov :

I wrap my arms around Mingyu's shoulder as we walk to our limo. "Mingyu,It seems like Seungkwan is still mad at Vernon".

Mingyu looked at me and smirk, "Yeah,Well it seems Seungkwan is the same as you. Being jealous and all"

I frowned, "Shut up". Mingyu laughed.

I rolled my eyes and let go of mingyu to get into the limo. Seungcheol sign, "Jeonghan,You should pay attention to the teacher just now. Why are you laying down? You've already had enough sleep back in the house"

Jeonghan pout, "I don't like the topics." Seungcheol shake his head, "But you have to learn it. You know how our mother will react when she sees your failing grades on maths."

Jeonghan narrowed his eyes to Seungcheol, "Fine."

Seungcheol grinned, "That's my Jeonghan" He smirked.

Hoshi groaned, "Eyyy,Hyung. Stop flirting, Joshua hyung will be mad if you took Jeonghan away from him" We all laughed.

Joshua wrap his arm protectively around Jeonghan, "Don't take my lover away."

Seungcheol scoffed, "Excuse me? Jeonghan is mine!" Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan's arm to his side.

I chuckled, I lay my head on The8's shoulder. "Can we go home already?" Seungkwan who is crossing his arm looked at Vernon.

Seungcheol blink twice and knocked the window that separates the passenger seats and driver seats( if you have seen the inside of a limo, you'll get me (; ) "let's go home,Chris. Prince Seungkwan is getting impatient here"

Everyone laugh, I snorted "Prince Seungkwan? Yeahright".

Seungkwan bite his lips trying not to smile, he turn his head away and looked at the Window instead.

I shake my head,I hug The8's arm and yawned. I feel someone kicked my leg, I look up and see it's Mingyu pouting. I smirked and ignored him, he pout and looked away.

Jealous much?

--x--

Younghee's pov :

I woke up, panting and gasping. I had the same nightmare like the ones I had on the first night I get here, I looked around and looked at the Digital watch on my nightstand.

3:45 a.m

I groaned, I get out of bed. I massage my temple slowly, I need water.

I slowly walked to my bedroom door and open it, slowly closing it back and walked down to the kitchen.

I open the lights on the kitchen and walk to the fridge, I looked inside the fridge and found a strawberry milk. I bite my lips, I love this flavor of milk.

"I dont mind drinking this in 3:45." I mumbled to myself. I walked to the cabin and took a cup out,pouring myself the milk.

"Should I warm it? Or let it be cold?" I looked at the oven. "Warm it of course" I put the cup in and turn it on.

I sit down the the high stool while waiting for the milk to warm up.

I suddenly heard a footstep going in the kitchen, I turned around and saw it was Master Seungkwan. I stand up and greet him with a bow.

"Master Seungkwan" He looked at me with a boring look.

I gulp, did I do something wrong?

He walked straight up to me and grad my arm.

"Younghee.."

----------------------------×××××---------------------------

That is the end of part 1, the part 2 is coming up right now. As well as my apologies message :')

-재닿-