Chapter Eighty-One.

Guys, I'm making a section of Q&A before posting the last chapter.

SO, come and attack me with questions! I'll try to answer all of it.

You guys are allow to ask anything like, do I have a boyfriend or whatever or ask me to give a short message to all my readers or something.

I want to do this before ending this book and it was suggested by BangtanKimVTae

So comment your questions.

--------------XxxX-------------

No one's pov:

It's finally the day of the anniversaries.

Younghee get out from the car as they reach the event place, it was early at the morning, since they are hosting the event, they have to come early.

"Younghee~", Jeonghan smile and stand beside Younghee.

He hold her hand and they walked in the place.

Younghee have noticed that most of the boys were in tension and frustration.

During breakfast at their home, the boys weren't eating much and Seungcheol, Woozi and Hoshi were talking to each other and they were the ones who leaved the dining table earlier than the rest.

Younghee turned to looked at Hoshi, she gave him a bright smile but Hoshi return to her with a small smile.

"Jeonghan..", Younghee looked back at Jeonghan before interlocking their fingers.

Jeonghan looked at Younghee, "Hmm?".

"Is everything okay? I mean...um..", Younghee tries to find the words to explain.

"Younghee, Don't worry. Everything is fine, they were just afraid of..something..", Jeonghan avoid looking at Younghee.

"Of what?", Before Jeonghan could answer, Seungcheol called him.

Younghee let Jeonghan's hand go and watch as all of the boys walked upstairs with one of their fathers.

"Miss Younghee, let us bring you to your room", Younghee turned to looked at the two maids.

Younghee nodded and follow them from behind.

Somewhere inside of her tells her that something will happen today, something she's not expecting.

Younghee sighed.

-----

(The boys' mother)Jihyo's pov:

"Make sure every food is in place before 6, because that's when the guest come", I told the manager.

He nodded and walked back towards the kitchen to instruct his workers.

I walked towards the living room and found my husbands talking to the leader of the guards.

"Make sure to keep on eye on Yejin, while half of you will keep an eye on Younghee. If my sons are around her then keep an eye on her surrounding instead, understand?", The leader nodded his head.

What Should I Do?|Seventeen|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें