Chapter Forty-Seven.

Hello,Beautiful people. I have an announcement,I decided to delete my drafts on my NCT storybook due to complicated and the story line doesn't go well enough.

But I have a new draft written and I will publish that book after THIS BOOK ends. It is a new SEVENTEEN storybook. All of the SEVENTEEN members will be in that book but only two members are the main characters.

Two boys and one girl,Omo. And no,this is not high school storyline more like a mature collage storyline,So there won't be any crazy bij there.

I had that idea after watching the preview of this new KBS drama called "Hwarang". Do watch the preview if you haven't because the storyline is abit similar to it.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO SEVENTEEN ON RECEIVING THEIR FIRST WIN ON BOOMBOOM AND FIRST WIN IN MCOUNTDOWN AND ALSO THEIR SECOND FIRST WIN IN MUSIC BANK.

SEUNGKWAN CRIED AT MCOUNTDOWN, SOONYOUNG EXCITEDLY HUGGED KEY FROM SHINEE AND HE JUMPED ALOT DURING ENCORE.

IN MUSIC BANK,I HAD TEARY EYES WHEN I WATCHED IT AND I SCREAMED AS THE MC SAID SEVENTEEN WON. I BELIEVE SEUNGKWAN HAD TEARY EYES AND HE CUTELY JUMPED DURING ENCORE and DINO WERE IN THE AIR XD.

That's all my announcements,I hope you guys would be happily wait for the new book and I hope to received much supporter and loves just like this book AND I HOPE SEVENTEEN WILL GET THEIR THIRD WIN.

----------------XxxX---------------

Dokyeom's pov:

I can't stop myself from smiling when I remember what happened earlier during breakfast.

"Aik!Soonyoung hyung!",I rubbed the spot where  he pinched me and pouted.

"Stop smiling",I laughed as I see jealousy on his face.

"Oh come on,Let it be hyung",I smirked and nudge his arm.

He scoffed before mumbling about he'll be the next person to kiss Younghee.

I smiled in expectations.

"Let's go,Hyung. Younghee is ready to go",I looked at the door to see Dino with Younghee behind her.

She was standing in tip toes to look at us, I smiled at how cute she was.

"Let's go homee! The enjoy a few hours on the road",Seungcheol said and we all stand up and get out from the room.

Vernon walked casually next to Younghee as they talked about New York city.

Vernon was born there,he went back into our world immediately as he was borned and Younghee has been there for a family vacation.

I walked next to Jihoon and asked him about our surprise for Younghee.

"We'll be going out to buy her some gifts as soon as she gets into her room",Jihoon said with serious face.

"What are you going to give her?",I smiled excitedly.

Since it's winter,I shall bought something to make her stay warm.

"It's a secret",Jihoon smile innocently at me and winked before walking towards Soonyoung.

I pouted and skipped my way towards Seungkwan.