Chapter Eight.

Seungkwan's pov :

I look at the girl standing infront of us, she seems really nervous because she is avoiding making an eye contact. It's not that we allow her to eye contact with us, laura must have tell her bits about the rules.

"Did laura told you about the rules?" I look at younghee while vernon wrap his arm about my neck.

She didn't answer, Instead she keep looking down at her feet. I frown, she didn't answer because we didn't allow her to talk remember? Woozi said in the mind link.

"If we ask you a questions, you must speak to answer.That's one of the rules,slave" Vernon had the smirk on his eyes while he fix his hair. She doesn't like us calling her slave, Mingyu said in the mind link.

"Y-y-es, she did told me abit about the rules." She slowly nod her head, but still avoiding eye contact.

"Well let us tell you then,The rules of the slaves" we smirk as we see younghee shiver

"Rule number one, I already told you. Never call me by our names, masters and sir are allow."

"Rule number two, you are not allow to make eye contact with us. Only if we allowed you to"

"Rule number three, if you disobey us. You will not given any foods for a week"

"Rule number fo-"

I stop listening to the rules and decided to talk to Vernon on the mindlink.

Seungcheol,Woozi and Hoshi are the ones giving the rules, they actually allow us to add new rules just for fun.

Should we add new rules? I have some. Joshua said in the link, Sure,you may. Woozi stop talking and allow Joshua to tell the slave the new rules.

"Rule number eight,you are not allowed to use clothes that show skins like short skirt or tight shirt.You are only allowed to wear that infront of us" Joshua suddenly stand up and walk towards her.

He bend to her ear and whisper, "because we don't like people touch or see our slave's body."

We smirk, I guess if we didn't tell her that she would have flirt with the guards here just like the slave us used to take a few years ago.

"Rule number nine, you are not allow to say no if one of us wants to drink your blood"

"Rule number ten, never make an eye contact when we talk to your or you answer our questions"

"Rule number eleven, you must never fall in love with any of us. Even if we belong to you, you are not allowed to have any relationship between one of us"

--

Younghee's pov :

The rules keep going on, all I could hear is just a long deep like a television broke down.

One of them suddenly stand up and walk towards me, he told me not to wear tight clothes and short skirts because I belong to them.

No, I don't! This is madness. They shouldn't control me, I'm just their food supply. I feel like throwing up the chicken I just ate, this is madness.
The rules aren't actually that hard but if I disobey them, the punishment would be heavy.

I listen to the last rules about not having an relationship with any of them.

Who wants to have a relationship with them? Other girl might be, but not me. They are just creature who like to control everything they have, heartless creatures. Of course, they are heartless. They are dead already, no wan- I was suddenly push against the wall harshly.

I moan in pain and shut tightly my eyes, I look at the vampire infront of me.

He have this bright red eyes looking at my greyish green eye, I was shake with fear.

"What did you call us?" He said in his low voice. I couldn't find my voice to answer.

"Let me ask you again, What did you call us?" He hold tightly my wrist.

I moan in pain.

He grab my hair and pull me to his brothers,pushing me down into my knees.

"Guess what brothers? This slave here said that we are heartless creature because we are die! It's true we are die,but you don't have the right to say that words!You are nothing but just a slave!" My hair was pull up harshly, tears flowing down to my cheek and to the floor.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I didn-" I gasp in pain when mingyu pull my hair, forcing me to lift my head up.

I look at the other vampires through my teary eyes, they were enjoying me hurting.

"Of course, they enjoy seeing you hurting and crying. NO ONE CAN HELP YOU!" Mingyu let go off my hair. How did he kn-

"I can read minds, so make sure to be careful on what you speak in your mind." I break down, I don't care how I actually look infront of them. What I know is that, no one will help me and they will control me, lock me into this darkness.

I saw someone walk infront of me,I didn't look up because I don't want to. He bend and lift my head by my chin, "Each one of us have powers, they are just additional to our strength" it was jonghan, the angel look like.

" As you can see, mingyu can read mind and erase memories. Seungcheol can control the fire and water, I could knock out people just by snapping my fingers. Joshua has the speed and he can control the time, Jun can cure people,Wonwoo is able to control emotions and dreams."

Dino continue, "I have the control of light,Dokyeom can curse someone,Minghao can sense fear and sadness,Seungkwan make people nightmare happen just by looking at his dark eyes,Vernon is able to see your past and sensing if you are telling the true or not,Woozi can teleport and Hoshi can control someone's body."

Wonwoo smirk, "I suggest you have to be more careful on what you are doing or saying around us, you don't want any of us use it against you.Am I right?"

I whimper and nod my head.

"Now get up,slave" I slowly get up but still keeping my head down.

---

Joshua's pov :

I get up and stand in front of her, lifting her head up to look at me.

"Are you hurt?", I tuck her hair behind her ear and wipe her tears.

"Stop acting to be a gentleman,josh." Vernon chuckle inside the mind link.

"Shut up,vernon." I talk back to him and the others chuckle.

I took a step closer to her and I could smell how sweet her blood is, it's so strong. I move her hair from her left side, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her near.

I lean closer to her neck and sniff her, I groan in pain. Can't believe what I just smell, this blood is seriously fresh. I couldn't control my hunger. I ask the other to help me to control myself.

My fang came out by its own, I put my mouth near her neck.

Licking the spot below her ear,Wetting the area so my fangs could enter easily.

I need her blood NOW!

-------------------------------------------------------------

*gasp* is joshua going to be the first one to drink her blood? Or someone will stop him? DENDENDENDEEENNNN.

Younghee will meet her new friend on the next chapter. Don't want to make her all alone you know, she need support :'3

P.S/ I kinda make mistakes on the words and name when I updated on the first place but now I already edit it. SORRY for those who get confused by the mistakes T^T

Do Vote&comment.

-재닿-