Chapter Fifty-Six.

No one's pov:

Younghee yelled and immediately cover her eyes, "Ah..I..You".

Soonyoung who was putting on his sweater chuckled, "Oh,Younghee".

"Erm..I just want to tell you that there's breakfast downstairs",Younghee mumbled against her palms.

Soonyoung walked towards her and wrapped his arm around her waist, he kiss her hands that were covering her face.

Soonyoung pulled it away and smile,  "Don't cover you beautiful face".

"It's the first face I want to see every morning",He winked.

He lean in to kiss on Younghee's nose and Younghee smile.

Soonyoung looked down at Younghee's lips and lean in to kiss her.

"Wake Jihoon up for me?",Soonyoung kiss her forehead before pointing at the bed.

Younghee looked at the bed behind Soonyoung and Younghee nodded.

"I'll wait for you downstairs",Soonyoung walked out from the room,leaving Younghee with the sleepy Jihoon.

Younghee looked at the door being close and turned back to look at the bed.

She walked towards the bed and gently pulled the blanket that was covering Jihoon.

Jihoon groaned and pulled the blanket harshly,Younghee yelled and end up ontop of Jihoon.

Jihoon opened both of his eyes and soften it as he saw it was Younghee.

"Morning..",Younghee smile and get off Jihoon.

Jihoon pulled Younghee to lay on his side, He hugged her and snuggle onto her.

"Let's go back to sleep..together",Younghee chuckled.

"But I made breakfast for you guys..",Younghee poke Jihoon's cheek.

"Don't you want to eat some pancakes?",Jihoon looked at Younghee's eyes and smile softly.

"Hmm..if you made it of course, I'll eat but..I just want to sleep",Jihoon mumbled and lean in on the crook of her neck.

Younghee could feel him kissing her neck softly, she chuckled.

"Jihoon..",Jihoon pulled away and mumbled a what.

"Get up..For me?",Younghee brush the hair that was on Jihoon's forehead.

"Fine",Jihoon mumbled and lean in to kiss give Younghee and surprise kiss.

Jihoon get out from the bed and Younghee soon followed, "I'll wait for you downstairs since I need to wake the others up..".

Jihoon hold Younghee's hand and soon she can feel that Jihoon teleport them to the fifth room next to his.

"Wake Wonwoo up",Jihoon pointed at the person behind her and teleport himself.

Younghee turned behind to looked at the sleeping Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo...wake up..",Younghee poke his cheek, Wonwoo immediately sit up but his eyes were still close.

Younghee laughed at Wonwoo,Wonwoo opened one of his eyes and groaned before laying back on bed.

"Ahh! Wonwoo,wake up! I made breakfast for you! Wonwoo! Wonwoo! Woo-",Wonwoo sit up and with speed he kiss Younghee,making her to shut up.

Wonwoo move his lips,Younghee close her eyes and Wonwoo smile on the kiss.

He bite Younghee's lips and licked it softly before pulling away, "I'm wide awake now, thanks to you".