Chapter Twenty.

--x--

No one's pov :

Younghee was in the music room,reading a novel she found in the library.

She couldn't get back to sleep,so she decided to read in the music room instead. There's a knock on the door. Younghee close her book and placed it on the small table that Chris has given to her.

She open the door, it was Mal. "Younghee,It's time for the master to eat their dinner before going to bed" Younghee look at the clock, it's showing 4:45 a.m in the morning.

"Okay.Thank you,Mal" Younghee smiled and patted Mal's head. Mal slap Younghee's hand, "Yah! Don't disturb this precious hair. I spend 2 hours on making it perfectly." Younghee laughed and shake her head.

"Sometimes I wonder who is oldest. You orme" Younghee snorted. Mal was about to say something but Younghee immediately ran to the stairs,ignoring Mal whinning.

As she reach downstairs, she spotted Laura cleaning.

Laura was humming some melody, Younghee smile softly. She decided not to disturb laura doing her work, so she immediately when to the Master's Dinning room.

Younghee slowly open the door, she waved at Chris who is ordering the maid to place eat food that he cooked properly on the table.

Younghee stand beside Chris,Looking at the menu today. Chris cooked Fried Rice, Chicken soup, Cola and of course their favorite food samgueosal (CorrectMeIfIamWrg).

"I don't think I can hold my hungry,It's so delicious especially the Chicken soup". Chris chuckled and shake his head.

"We'll be eating later,Younghee. Well,It's my que to leave now." Chris patted my head, like a father. I smiled.

"Bye,Chris". He waved and close the door.

I patiently stand there, playing with the edge of my sweaters. I smile remembering something,that night Mal walk into my closet. She literally gasped because all my clothes are mostly sweaters, there's also dress,jackets and other clothes. But mostly it's sweaters.

I don't know who bought it but I'm thankful. The dining door open, Seungkwan is the first one to went it. He smile at me and looked away.

I hide my smile and bow to the masters, they took their sits and sit down.

"Hi,Younghee." Dino smiled at me. I bowed my head, woozi narrowed his eyes between me and Dino.

I softly smiled at woozi, he blinked and immediately sit down. I don't know if there's something wrong with my eyes but I can see woozi's cheek turn abit pink.

That's new.

--x--

The masters has finished eating their dinner and now they probably went to bed I went to the library, looking for more books to read.

"Hmm,What type of books should I read next? I'm done with reading about vampires, romance books..hm,oh!" I looked at the old cover book.

I know, I know. What type of person would read an old book, but hye. Don't judge a book by it's cover. I grab the book, it's dusty.

I open the cover, at the front it's says belongs to Yoon Yejin

Who's Yejin? I began to turn to the next page, there's a picture sticking on a page. I focus on the face, there's 13 boys.

"Is that Dokyeom? Seungkwan?" I sit down on the floor between the two tall bookselves.

I'm sure it's them. Their face are similar,but why would this person wants to stick their picture on their book unless if that person is a fan of them with their good looks and stuffs.

I turn the page, it's like a diary. It has it's date and time, this page shows 25 December 1998. That's a long years ago.

I begin reading,

It's December 1998, it's my first day on working as a slave at their house. Today the weather seems to be much colder than before, but I was excited. The cold doesn't bother me that much.

I was excited that I get to be their personl slave, every slave that I know was to have these boys as their masters. They probably would throw themselves when they were choosen, I remember my slave friend's reaction when the slave's guardian said that the boy's parents had choose me as their son's slaves. Hahahah,it was priceless. I'm highly sure they pick me because I'm beautiful.

3.40 pm.

I've arrived at their house, it's seriously big like a castle. Their parents greeted me on the front door, they are kind but I don't care much about them. I want to see the boys.

As I went it, I see 13 good looking young vampires looking at me. I can't believe it, they were waiting for me. I smile shyly at them, looking friendly. They smiled back. My dream came true, I finally see the boys. I volunteer myself to be a slave just because I wanted to see them, I want to make them as mine.

I frowned, make them as mine? This girl seems to really love the masters since she volunteer to be a slave just to see them. I shake my head.

I make myself comfortable and begin to continue reading it.

--A few hours later--

I've read pages by pages, I've notice that Yejin is turning a little too much obsessed on them. She stole their clothes, she wants to look pretty infront of them, she judge the other maids who tries to get closer to them.

But the most sadly part is... Yejin met their cousin, Minhyun. She had an affair with him, but at the same time she's trying to make the masters to fall for her. She successfully grab their attention on her, making them loving and wanting her. I feel bad for the masters.

Yejin wrote the date and things that the master did with her.

She went cycling around the maze garden with Seungchol, Woozi wrote a song for her expressing how glad he is on having Yejin as his first girlfriend, Hoshi confess her by showing how much she meant to him, Jun and Minghao brought Yejin to China to have a vacation date, Joshua and vernon brought her to LA and New York, Mingyu cooked alot for her, Wonwoo read books and rap for her, Dokyeom and Seungkwan would always sing for her, Jeonghan would always brought her out to watch movies and shopping and Dino would always complimented how Cute and Pretty Yejin is.

The boys are really sweet on showing how much they loved,cared for Yejin. But sadly Yejin played with them, when she successfully make them love her,She told each boys about their brothers feelings making them fighting among each other to have her, Seungcheol won but She leaved them, Minhyun turn her into a Vampire that mark Yejin as his, She goes with him leaving the boys hurting and fighting among each other.

I closed the book, that explains why Woozi, hoshi and Seungcheol was so cold around human. Someone had played with their feelings. The three of them are madly inlove with her.

I haven't finish the diary yet, so I decided to put it in the music room. Who put it here anyway?

I get up from the floor, wiping the dust on my back. I walked to the door and get out before I can turn around and walk away. Someone called my name, I gulp and hide the diary.

"Younghee..What are you doing?"

Shet, I'm in big trouble.
----------------------------×××××-------------------------

Hello,My carrots! I've update. Hehehe, Anyway.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY READERS HAS REACH TO 7.26K. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I LOVE YOU,CARROTS TO MUCH.

DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON 4th MAY? IT'S SEVENTEEN FIRST WIN ON PRETTY U! WOOZI,COUPS,HOSHI&SEUNGKWAN CRIED. I CRIED AS WELL, IT WAS UNEXPECTED. HINGHING, PROUD OF OUR SHINNING DIAMOND BOYS.

Anyway, I want to do a Q&A. You guys can ask me any questions you like and I'll answer some of it on the next chapter.

Vote,Comment and Lovelove.

-제닿-