Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW.
-----------------×××××--------------------
RECAP

I get up from the floor, wiping the dust on my back. I walked to the door and get out before I can turn around and walk away. Someone called my name, I gulp and hide the diary.

"Younghee..What are you doing?"

Shet, I'm in big trouble.
---------------×××××---------------------

Younghee's POV :

As I slowly turn around, I hide the diary inside the back of my sweater. I'm glad I decided to wear this baggy sweater so the book couldn't be seen.

I looked at the person infront of me and sigh in relief, "Dino,You scared me!". Dino blinked twice before he grinned.

"Sorry,Younghee. What are you doing in the library anyway?", Dino walked towards me.

"Ohh,nothing much just food hunting inside the library." I laughed as Dino frowned when I said food hunting, "I was searching for books to read,Silly." I shaked my head.

Dino O shaped his mouth, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, should have known that." I softly smiled at him.

"It's okay,Dino. Shouldn't you be on bed right now?" I walked up the stairs with him.

"I went down to the kitchen for awhile, I was thirsty and plus Jun hyung keep snoring. It's so loud",Dino pouted.

I chuckles, "then sleep with your head between two pillows or cover his mouth with his blanket." I patted his cheek before I turn left to the music room.

Dino stand there and put his cheek on the area where I just patted him. He smile softly, and mumbles an okay.

I turn around and saw Dino walking back stairs to his room, I breath in relief. Taking the diary from my sweater and walk faster to the music room, as I walked in the room I need to decide where to put so no one can see it and caught me red-handed.

I bite my lips and looking around, I walked to the small book shelf Chris has bought for me. I start taking the books from the shelf and decided to put the diary at the inside edge of the shelf,putting back the books I read to hide it from showing.

I patted at shelf "Work with me shelf, don't get me busted!".

I walked out from the music room and went down to the kitchen. As I slowly get down,I saw Laura and Chris rushing up the stairs with a doctor.

I bowed as they walked pass me, Wait, a doctor? What happened?.

I saw them rushing up to the boys bedroom's level. Did someone get sick? I begin to be worried, I reach downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

I saw Mal talking with someone through the phone,

"Yes,Chris called Doctor Song.Yes,We'll wait for you,Ma'am..okay.." Mal end the call and breath in relief.

"What happened?" Mal turn to face me.

"Sir Wonwoo suddenly throw up, I'm not sure why. It's probably just a fever? I'm sure he'll recover soon, i guess- it's rare for them to get sick". She sit on one of the stool.

I played with my fingers, "I hope he's alright" i mumbled.

----

Mingyu's pov:

I bite my lips nervously as I see Doctor Song checking up on Wonwoo.

Wonwoo is laying on the bed, I don't know what happened. I was sleeping and suddenly wake up at Wonwoo's painful scream, he was holding on his stomach.

It's rare for us to get sick, Seungcheol Hyung was standing beside Doctor Song taking his responsibility on being the oldest son.

The rest of my brothers was peeking from the door, feeling all worried about Wonwoo.

I hold on Wonwoo's hand as Mr.Song finished checking Wonwoo and he talked to Seungcheol about his condition.

Seungcheol widen his eyes as Mr.Song said that Wonwoo is lacking on human's blood that's why he has his stomach pain it was because they were too much of animal's meats and blood inside his stomach instead of Human's blood, It's his stomach desire problem.

Wonwoo experienced this once we were child, he was scared to fed on human's blood because he cares for them and he doesn't want to kill the innocent. After since then, he fed on animal's bloods while us feds on human's blood.

Then once he had this problem, father forced him to drink human blood until he recovered. I sigh, now his problem is coming back. Why must only Wonwoo hyung feel the pain? The rest of us fed on animals' bloods as well. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turned and looked at Jeonghan's hyung comfort face.

"He'll recover soon", I bite my lips worriedly and nodded.

I hear footsteps rushing to our room, I know our parents would be here. 'I bet we are getting our butt kick today by fathers' I heard whines and groans inside the mindlink. 'Well it's our fault as well not to fed on human's blood'. Hoshi hyung said.

The others greet mother and father and make way for them to get inside the room. "Oh..Dear Wonwoo, What happened?" Mother immediately ran to the side of the bed and hold onto Wonwoo's hand.

I let go of Wonwoo's hand and join the rest of the brothers at the concer of the room.

Fathers stand beside mother, trying to look calm but I know they are worried at Wonwoo's conditions.

"Apparently your son has a stomach desire, he has too much animal's blood inside him. It's not enough for him, He needs to fed on human's bloods." Doctor Song said as he pack his doctor equipment inside his bag.

Our fathers looked at us, I know we will get scolded because we didn't remind Wonwoo to fed on human's blood once in awhile.

We all looked down feeling ashamed especially Seungcheol Hyung because it's part of his responsibility.

"He needs to fed on Human's blood until he's able to recover from the desire" Doctor Song said to our parents.

Our Second father thanked the doctor and he walked with him to send doctor Song at the front door.

"I need you boys to be in the upper level living room now. We need to talk!", We all nod and immediately went out as our father order us to.

I sigh and I felt sorry for Seungcheol hyung because I should have remind Wonwoo about it, we spend alot of time together but I always forget about his stomach desire.

Jeonghan's hold Seungcheol's hand to comfort him that it's not his fault, it's also part of our mistake as well.

-----------------×××××--------------------

Hye guys,It's been too long I've disappear and I'm sorry.

I can't balance on studying and making new chapters and plus i have that writer block T.T i was afraid you guys would hate me for not updating.but please,understand mehh. I'm just a young innocent 17 years old girl who loves chicken.

I'm sorry and i try my best to update again as usual. Hopefully.

And I had announcement.

Any of you guys know NCT?I knew them From NCT Dream And umm..I have a feeling i want to write a new book And it's on NCT dream [Yeap,Just members from nct dream].

Who's your bias in NCT? *wiggle eyebrows*
Mine are Mark,Jeno And Haechan

Mark's Rapping could melt My heart[and when he smile,laugh,speaking in eng,it just kills meeeh],Jeno's eyesmile could melt my Eyes and haechan's voice could melt my ear,Hahahaha.

So Anyway,I want to know my lovely readers opinion on me making a new book. But of course i promise to continue writing this lovely book as well ;)

Do Comment