Chapter Twenty-Seven.

No one's pov:

It's like a dear has been caught.

Younghee gulped at Soonyoung as he coldy stared at her. "Should I punished them or should I let them go?",Eventhough he was talking to himself,he kept his eyes on Younghee.

"W-w-we're vee-",Soonyoung stared at the vampire who's talking to him. "Did I gave you permission to talk?I don't think so."

Soonyoung chuckles as he approached the younger vampire, he stand infront of the vampire who was about to bite Younghee second ago.

"You..You put your lips on her neck,Don't you?",the young ones nodded as he gulped.

Soonyoung eyes turns red as the younger one suddenly were thrown against the tree, "Ugh,I hate it when someone touches something that doesn't belong to them."

Soonyoung looked at the vampire he throw, he wss groaning and struggling to stand up. "Get out of here before I do something that end your soul.",Every young vampire started to walked away,two of them quickly helped their frien to stand up and walked away.

Younghee who was still on the ground,feeling nervous as she thought about what will happened next. "You know,Younghee. I knew you would escaped and ran away..You were stupid enough to realized I was following you. I was expecting this day to happen, look at your now. Betraying your friends..and us."

Soonyoung looked down at Younghee. "You thought I won't know about your friendship with my brothers? Especially Dino,I saw you hanging out with each of them. Why,Younghee?Why?"

Younghee gulped and regret on her decision. "Ohh,I'm excited to bring you back home. You don't know how angry Seungcheol hyung and Woozi are."

Younghee let our some tears as Soonyoung didn't show any forgiveness but she knows it's was her own fault.

"But..I decided not to bring you home yet. The sooner the more angry they'll be.Now get up.",Younghee was too afraid to stand up.

Her body froze,If isn't because of the cold breeze,it would be because of Soonyoung's cold words.

Soonyoung grabbed her arm and pulled her hand,She fall into Soonyoung's arm. Soonyoung pushed her away, "Don't touch me,You disgusted me. Fix yourself and We'll stay in my families's other house."

Younghee felt like she was stabbed as Soonyoung said he was disgusted by her. Younghee buttoned up her blose as she silently followed Soonyoung from behind. She saw a black car in front,Soonyoung went in the driver seat.

Younghee didn't know which seats should she sit at,the one beside the driver seat or behind. "Just get in."

She heard Soonyoung's voice,she decided to seat behind.

They tension in the car was so cold,Soonyoung began driving to thier other house. Younghee was trying so hard not to cry as she failed to escaped.

After awhile,they reached the house. Soonyoung turned off the engine and walked out from his car,Younghee followed afterwards.

She looked at the house through her teary eyes,It was medium unlike their big mansion. She begin walking behind Soonyoung as they went in the house.

"You'll be sleeping here on the floor,I don't care if you're uncomfortable or cold. But like you,You don't care about anyone's feelings.",Soonyoung walked away and climbed the strais.

Younghee dropped on the floor,sobbing. Telling herself this is her own fault,she will take the consequences.

She hugged her knees as she cried, this is not what she wants.