Chapter Forty-Five.

I've been saving alot of Woozi's pictures during their fanmeeting,That puppy makes my heart BOOMBOOM.

Anyone saw their "Fast pace" performance? Congratulations to SEVENTEEN,for slaying our hearts with that performance /fake laugh,crying inside,too damn sexy. Jeonghan needs to chill,bae/

THANK YOU FOR THE 80.2K READS T.T

Q.What kind of present do you like to receive from your dream boy?

A. Hmmmm..Sweater? Hoodies? I do not mind if it's his sweater or hoodies because I might have an extra gift which is his scent XP

Or a photoalbum filled with our memories pictures together. Isn't that sweet?

Q. What kind of nickname do you like to hear from your dream boy?

A. Baby. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.

Don't forget to answer those two questions.

------------------XxxX-----------------

Soonyoung's pov:

We walked downstairs after cleaning the room,Dino jumped on my back as we reached the last step.

"Ugh,Dino. Get off me!",I turned my body around trying to make Dino fall down.

"Hyung!Hyung!Fi-",I didn't feel any weight on my back anymore.

I turned and saw Dino rubbed his butt due to the impact of falling. I chuckled and tries to flip my hair.

I know,I can't flip it but oh well.

Mingyu and Minghao walked towards the dinning room.

They opened the door while saying,"Hungry mans coming!".

I smirked as I saw Wonwoo pouting and dragging himself in the dinning room,I skipped my way to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder.

"Don't be jealous,Wonwoo. Mingyu is still yours",Wonwoo looked at me with a glare, I pinched his cheek before walking to sit on my chair.

"Boys..Behave",I waved at my fathers before siting down. "Behave,Boys!",I mimic my Dad's voice.

"Booo!Hyung,It doesn't su-",Dino was about to continue talking but Seungkwan beats him by saying.

"Boo Boo Boo Seungkwan is here~~~!",He smiled happily before sitting down.

"Younghee will sit here",Minghao talked to himself as he pat the empty chair beside him.

"Hye!"

"No!"

"Younghee sits beside me!"

"Jun,Sit beside Minghao! So Younghee could sit here!"

"Mingyu move,Younghee will sit here instead"

We begin to fight with each other on which chair should Younghee sit.

And the last statement cames from the Jealous Wonwoo.

Mingyu who sit beside him looked at Wonwoo with a sad puppy eyes. Wonwoo ignored him by looking at the spoon and fork instead.

"Where is Younghee?",Jihoon who sit beside my left side asked,I answered him with a shrugged.

The door that connected to the kitchen open,our mother and Younghee walked in with maids behind them.

"Younghee,Sit here!",Seungkwan said while pointing the empty chair between him and Vernon.

"Hmm,Clever",I smirked at both of them.