Chapter Seventy-Nine.

Im so sorry for the delay. I was busy streaming and voting for Seventeen and with my school stuffs going on, I didn't have time to continue my writing, so I kinda loss some inspiration that's why I kept on watching alot of dramas and movies, to make the inspiration came back,heheheheheh.

And another reason is that, I actually purposely delay the update because I don't want to end this book.

This book will be end at this week, less than 5 or more than 5 chapters left and then..It's the end. I seriously don't want to end this book so quickly that's why I delay the updates.

Im so sorry..Because...i love you guys so much, that I wanted to keep updating again and again and again but every story have it's end,right? :')

ANYWAY, DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ALL OF SEVENTEEN'S AL1 SONGS? What's your favourite?

Mine are : if I,  habitual and don't want to cry.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO SEVENTEEN ON THEIR FIRST WIN AT THE SHOW, IM SO HAPPY.

And carats, please do stream their mv and vote for them.

So they can win ♥
-------------XxxX------------

Seungcheol's pov:

"Now face each other", I turned forward and looked at Joshua.

Jeonghan forced me and Joshua to sit facing each other and make up.

Joshua sit while crossing his arm and glared at me.

"What? You punched me fi-", Jeonghan punched my shoulder.

"Seungcheol!", I looked at him and sighed.

"Okay,Fine. Look I'm sorry that I punched you and start out a fight and I'm sorry for hurting Younghee. I didn't mean to, I don't want her to find out about Yejin. But everything was ruined when she'll be siting on the same table as us. Just because she's dating with our cousin, it doesn't mean, she has the right to sit with us", I looked down at my lap.

"We all don't want Yejin and Younghee to see each other because it's risky and there's a chances for Yejin to hurt our Younghee. But releasing your stress by yelling at Younghee is just wrong!", Joshua raised his voice.

"Joshua!", Jeonghan glared at Joshua.

"I know, I should ask for forgiveness. Don't worry after this, I'll be bringing her to..You know where", I gave both Jeonghan and Joshua a big smile.

"You're going to bring her to that place?", I nodded.

The place where I never bring anyone but my brothers. I almost show Yejin the place but fortunately she's gone.

"The both of you alone?", Jeonghan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeap, Not gonna bring you guys along", I smirked.

Joshua chuckled and shake his head, "You better make up with her! If you don't, you'll regret".

"I know, Josh", I stand up and run towards him to give him a hug.

"You should get ready,Seungcheol. I'll go and asked Dokyeom to get Younghee ready", Jeonghan walks towards the door.

"Why Dokyeom? I can do it instead", Joshua pulled away from me.