Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Wonwoo's pov:

Mingyu wiped the blood from the concern of my lips. "Do I looked badass just now?",I teased Mingyu.

He looked at me and gave a small chuckles,"It was a right thing to do that but Wonwoo,Seungcheol is still the oldest and the powerful ones among us.Luckily he didn't use his power just now".

I sighed and hissed as Mingyu wiped some alcohol on it. "It's just that Seungcheol Hyung is too blind. I can't see why he wants our last slave back? She's the real rubbish not Younghee. Remember that moment when that rubbish pushed Dino at the pool almost drowning him".

Mingyu nodded silently, "Remember when she break one of Joshua's guitar just because she doesn't like the tune Joshua played for her. Who's the real rubbish?".

I crossed my arm and puffed out some air,Mingyu chuckles. "I remember those painful memories,Hyung. Let's just forget about it.".

Wonwoo nodded,we stand up and walked out from the bathroom. Before I said something to Mingyu, Seungcheol hyung said something in our mind link that made my inside boiling.

"HOW CAN HE FORBIDDEN US TO SEE HER?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SEUNGCHEOL!",I was about to get out from the room to find him but Mingyu stopped me and dragged me to the bed.

"Calm down,Hyung. Hyehye!Calm down.",Mingyu isn't helping my anger.

I suddenly felt small kisses on my weak spot,Which is below my ear.

Curse you Mingyu! Why did you attack my weak spot!

-----

Younghee's pov:

I was thrown in the dungeon's room. The room only have a small bed,a small window behind the small table near by the bed.

The door was slammed shut behind me,I hugged myself as cool air wrapped around me.

It's really cool down at the dungeon.

I walked to the bed,Holding the thin blankets and wrapped it around me as I sit down. I hold my tears, it's useless for me to cry.

But the thought of me making friends and I let them go just like that hurts me,I was selfish on getting my desired to met my families that I didn't thought about the others.

Laura even begged to gave me small punishment,the fact that I betrayed her just made me cry. She was so nice..

One tears drop and I took a deep breath, I don't know until when I'll be staying at this dungeon. I don't care how long because what I care the most is that how can I have my friends back?

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes. Trying to get some rest. Rest for nothing.

----

Dokyeom's pov:

We were now eating our dinner, I looked at the empty seats. Seungcheol and Wonwoo are both missing, Wonwoo even change his room.

I asked him why and he said asked Seungcheol. I sighed as I lost my appetite,I looked at the area where Younghee used to stand.

I remember sometime I would secretly gave him a smile and winked at her,I love how she shyly reacted to my actions. It's cute.

I actually forgive,Younghee. Because to be honest,Younghee had ever cried about missing her parents to me. I remember that moment.

Flashback.

"This is the moment when I graduated from my middle school,That's me between my parents. I looked so funny",I pointed at picture as I told Younghee the stories lies behind those pictures.

She gave me a chuckles as she said I actually look charming for a young age. "Well since you are a vampire",Younghee winked.

I laughed and nodded in agreement, "So you are saying if I'm not a vampire. I would be ugly?".

I pouted as Younghee jokely nodded, I poked her side as she squeaked. She slapped my hand as I laughed so hard.

"Stop it,Dokyeom oppa!",She laughed as I kept poking. She grabbed hold both of my hand and narrowed her eyes to me.

"Oooo,Kitty is mad.",Younghee gave a confused looked as I mentioned her new nickname.

"You hate it?  Should I change it to,Princess instead?",I smirked. I expected Younghee to cringed but let go off my hand and avoided looking at me.

"Hye..Are you okay? Were you mad because I called you kitty and princess?",she shake her head and played with her fingers.

"It's just that.. Being called a princess reminds me back home. My dad would always called me princess and sometimes my mom would called me lazy princess because I sometimes don't clean my room...I..I just miss them.",She looked at me with teary eyes but there's a small smiled on her lips.

"Younghee..",She shake her head and stand up. "I think you should go back to your room. We've been spending two hours together,your brothers mig-".

I hugged her from behind, I can felt she was surprised by my sudden move. "I know..I know,You are pretending to force yourself not to cry. I can felt it,Younghee. You are not weak,You are strong enough. Eventhough you don't lived with your real parents and you were sold by your father,You forgive him and You were thankful for their sacrifices just for you..you are strong enough to hold your tears..but sometimes it okay to let go all of it..".

I could felt her hands on my hands that were hugging her,I felt some wet droplets on it. I could heard some noises from Younghee,She was crying. I hugged her gently, afraid to break this fragile girl.

We stayed like that until she finished letting out her tears,silently.

I looked at the food on my plate, she was really strong. At the same day, she was told she wasn't their real daughter,her father sold her to someone,she was bought by us, she was forcing herself to take all of it..we were forcing her to take all of it in one time.

I sighed as I brank the water, Younghee weren't given any foods then next weak. I looked at Dino as he had the same expressions as mine.

Soonyoung hyung told us that he found out we were hanging out with Younghee but I was surprised to see him totally okay with it.

He told me everything when he brought Younghee to the other house.

I guess that's what make up Soonyoung's mind.
I was worried about Younghee,I used to experience myself to sleep at the dungeon because I was curioused how was it like.

It was seriously cold,there's nothing there but a small bed and a thin blankets.

I know Younghee blamed herself for everything,This will make everything worse. She might be thinking we don't need her anymore. She might even though about Seungcheol's hyung word about no one cares and loves her anymore.

When I looked at her eyes earlier,she almost believe in his words.

I was afraid of that.

------------------XxxX------------------

Hohohoho,two days updating two chapters. Wopwopwop. XD

Anyway, a gentle reminder for you guys. The chapters coming up soon will be having alot of dramatic scene,so be ready with tissues and popcorn. XD

Do comments and vote vote ♥♥♥

-Applessred-