Chapter Sixty-eight.

Younghee's pov:

I slowly open my eyes and was about to turn my body to the right side, but I freeze as I feel someone pulled me closer towards them.

I looked down at my waist and saw hands hugging my waist, I slowly touched the hand and feel the coldness.

I let out a relief breath as I know that it was one of the boys, I slowly turned my head and a smile form on my lips.

It was Woozi.

I slowly turned my body and he pulled my closer, I hugged him back and lean in on his neck.

The feeling of wanting to go back to sleep hit me, so I decided to continue my sleep.

----

Woozi's pov:

I rub my nose as I feel something tickles, I yawned and open my eyes.

I freeze for a while when I feel someone holding me and I remember that this was Younghee's room, so it must be Younghee.

Younghee slowly moved and she stretched her arms upwards, hitting me on the chin.

"Aik, Younghee", I rubbed my chin.

"Woozi, I didn't mean to hit you. I'm sorry, oh my god. Does it hurt so bad?", Younghee sit up and touched my chin with her soft and tiny fingers.

"It's okay, It was sudden so I was surprised", I chuckled and grab her hand, interlocking our fingers.

"Did you sleep well?", I kiss her hand and let her other hand played with my bed hair.

"Yeap, because of you", Younghee winked before laughing.

I laughed along with her as she tries to flirt with me, she doesn't need to flirt because she have my heart already.

"What made you went into my room by the way?", Younghee looked down at me before tying her hair into a bun.

"Did you have nightmare? Were you scared?", Younghee teased me. I sit up and attacked her with tickles.

"Woozi, Don't do that! I need to pee!", Younghee pushed me away and I had to let her go.

"You should take shower because I'm sure both of us were the only one who woke up late, You don't want to be late for the father-son day out", Younghee walked towards the bathroom and closed the door.

I groaned and sighed, right today is father-son day out. Although, I like doing sports, I don't feel like playing today.

I lay down for a moment before officially get off the bed and went out from Younghee's room.

As I walked out from Younghee's room, her mother walked passed by me.

I gulped and hesistated if I should greet her, I mean, She might be confused because I just get out from Younghee's room with my messy hair, she might think something happened last night.

"Morning,Dear. The others are already downstairs, take shower first before you went down, okay?", She smiled at me before going down the stairs.

I awkwardly smile at her and rubbed the back of my head.

-AFTER ONE HOUR-

I enter the dining room and saw only a few of my brothers were there. I sit at the empty chair beside Hoshi.

"Where's the others?", I put some pancakes on my plate.

"Doing the dishes and some were with Younghee's dad, looking for badminton rackets", Hoshi passed me the honey syrup.

"I know you sleep with Younghee last night, I went to your guest room and saw it was empty", Hoshi looked at me and pouted.

"Why? It was already been mentioned last night, Younghee allowed me to", I answered simply and begin to eat my breakfast.

"I know..." Hoshi pouted and drink his orange juice.

"You still have chances, Hoshi. I mean she'll be forever with us", I smiled at him and drink my juice.

"Okay!", He happily answered and stand up to wash his plate and glass.

"Morning, Younghee", I turned my head towards Younghee who just entered the dining room.

"Morning everyone", She answered back and sit down beside me.

"Did you sleep well?", Jeonghan asked. "Yeap, but one of us didn't", She turned to me with a smirked on her face.

I glared at her and mouth don't-you-dare.

She giggled, "What? What happened? Why did you and Woozi look at each other and Woozi said don't you dare? What's the meaning of this?", Jeonghan pointed at me and Younghee.

"Last night, Woo-", I made her looked at me and lean in to kiss on her lips.

"You'll tease me and I shut you up with kisses", I smirked.

"Try me", Younghee said before opening her mouth to continue her teasing.

I lean in back and kiss her before biting it softly.

Suddenly, there's a gasp could be heard.

I pulled away and saw Younghee's mom with her hands on her open mouth.

I cursed to myself and mentally hit my brain.

I gave her an awkard laughed, "Ermm...I..".

"It's okay, Honey. I was just surprised by it, no harm done but don't do that infront of Younghee's dad", Younghee's mom giggled before winking at Younghee.

I looked at Younghee as she blushed and eat the pancake.

"Fun mom you have there", I said.

"Yeah, she always want me to date a boy but I keep declining because I don't feel like dating anyone", Younghee answered me.

"What about now? Do you want to date someone?", I swallow my food.

She turned to me and smile. "What do you think?".

I gave her a big smile before leaning in to peck her forehead.

---------------XxxX---------------

Cute moment between Woozi and Younghee. Anyway, guys. 

Can you tell me which kind of suit that SEVENTEEN worn would be suitable enough for them to use on their parents' anniversaries. Personally I like the suit they worn when they performed 'NO F.U.N' in SHINING DIAMOND concert. The black colour with a few red strips. So comment which suit you live when SEVENTEEN worn it.

new update next week.

Goodnight and I love you, Applesseed.

and SEVENTEEN love you too.

-applessred.