Thank you note,Bye.

Btw, I forget to tell you guys

Btw, I forget to tell you guys. I didn't mention who said that to Younghee right? (refer to pic above), you guys can pick your bias to say it to Younghee :)

Edited: You guys make me cry, all those comments saying that I'm a good author and saying how much you love this book. I'm crying so hard. I'll work more harder to create more amazing book. You guys are the real MVP, thank you for the love and support *sobbing*

Hello,It's me, Applessred.

I just want to say thank you for taking your time on reading this notes, probably because of the title /smirk smirk/

I have to stop your planning on attacking me because of the sad ending,hahahaha.

Firstly, I want to say thank you for reading this messy english grammar book that I've created.

Thank you for waiting up for the updates and I'm sorry for the many delays on updating the chapters.

This book grows up along with SEVENTEEN. From Mansae to dont wanna cry, Wow. I'm getting emotional right now.

For those who were there with me from the beginning, You guys are seriously MVP but don't worry for those you just started or came at the middle of the story, you guys are MVP as well.

The reason why I wrote this book was because I want to give it and try and try to make people know SEVENTEEN and I want to feel the reaction about people reading the book I've created.

I want to mention every of your username but I'm afraid I might miss a name that's why.

BUT THE REAL THING IS THAT I'M SERIOUSLY THANKFUL TO EVERY EACH ONE OF YOU, THE ONE WHO ALWAYS DM ME, THE ONE WHO ALWAYS COMMENTS ON EVERY OF THE CHAPTER, THE ONE WHO VOTES IN EACH CHAPTER AND INCLUDING THE HIDDEN READER,HEHEHHE.

I seriously love you guys like alot, All of your comments and DM always make me happy and encouraged me to write more, that's why this story has alot of chapters.

Thank you for making this book rank at it's highest abt #124(?) Thank you for 239K readers and 14.5 votes. This Is already enough ♥

I'm sorry for the amount of wrong grammar and spelling and I'm sorry if I never satisfied you with my boring chapter and I'm sorry because I didn't give enough lines to some of the members.