Chapter Four.

Thanks to MAMA Awards, I have a picture of seventeen walking on a red carpet to match it in my story♥♥
-재닿

--------------------------------------------------------------

Woozi's pov:

Time has pass and no slaves has caught our eyes. We've been rejecting 15 slaves, or is it? I lost count. "This is boring,brothes.How many slaves left?" I ask the rest of my brothers through our mind link. "I don't even know. Most of them look like slut, it is seriously not my taste." Hoshi answer, I look at him and he try to control his expression.

"Next slave,please" James said as the guard successfully grad the begging slave. I play with the napkin on the table. This is boring.

"Introduce your slave,please." James said politely. "Her name is younghee, full name is Bang Younghee She is sixteen years old. A virgin and fresh blood, she is new into this vampire." I stop listening and ask my brother what time will this event end but none of them answer me.

"Brothers, I'm asking a question there." I play with the fork that are place neatly on the table. There are no answers, it annoyed me. "Serio-" Jun cut me off "Woozi,shut up and look at the slave." I frown, since when jun told me to shut up and look at the slave?. I sigh and look up to the slave.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Younghee's pov:

We were guide to the ballroom. This place is huge, I look around. I could hear people talking, we arrive at the ballroom and we walk in. I could see Man in suits talking and each of them have a girl standing behind them. That must be the slave.

I look at the slaves and saw some of them look excited and some are scared just like me, I frown at the girls who look excited. Aren't they afraid?

Mark stop infront of six mans. It's must be his friends, I look behind them and saw girls. Mark look at me and mouth " Do not speak to anyone " he look back to his friends and continue talking. I guess slaves aren't allowed to speak because I see none of them talking.

The door finally open and I saw three old man walking with a women and my jaw almost drop as I saw 13 handsome vampires walking in. How could vampire be handsome when they are deadly creatures?

I saw some slave are trying their best to keep their fan girl feel inside them, maybe because of their good looks some of them volunteers to be their slaves, looks aren't about everything. I shake my head.

--

Time has pass and I feel myself begin to feel nervous. I feel like crying, I quickly blink my eyes. Mark look at me " It's your turn,honey". He ask me to follow me to the front but my legs couldn't move. My plams are sweaty,knees are weak and I feel like throwing up. Mark grab my arm painfully and I whimper.

Mark let my arm go when we reach to the front. From mark's conversation with his friends, I get to know that this family are the most powerful vampire and everyone fear and respect them. They have three different father but one mother.Their sons don't consider themselves as step-brothers more likely they consider each other as a real brother.

I didn't look up because I was afraid that I might get punish if I look at them. The only thing I could hear is the speed beat of my heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Minghao's pov :

I look at the slave infront of me and my family. I could smell a strong feeling of fear and I feel pity on this slave. I tried to look at her face but she hide her face by looking down at the floor. "S.coups hyung, could you ask the slave to show her face? " I ask S.coups through the link.

"Could you show your slave's face?" S.coups ask the man. The man nod politely to S.coups, and I saw he grad the slave's arm and I immediately smell pain.That man whisper into the slave's ear, the slave slowly lift her face.

"Beauty"

"Perfect"

"This is the one"

"Wow"

"Pretty"

"Innocent"

I listen to my brother's comments inside our mind link. We were surprised with ourselves,I look at them and they look at each other. "S.coups hyung,did we just? I don't know ah.. compliment a slave?" Seungkwan said. "What should we do?" I ask, we seem confused and clueless because it's been years we compliment a slave. "Should we tell our parents?" Joshua ask in the link while looking S.coups. "Should we?"Jeonghan said as he keep looking at the girl infront of us.

"Let's confirm first. If we agree on taking this beau- I mean slave infront of us, say mansae" S.coups count to three and we all said mansea.

"Well, we all agree on it. S.coups hyung tell mother about it" Minyu said almost sound impatient. "Why me? I have no guts. What if our parents dont like her?" We groan at our older brother through our link. We keep asking someone to do it, "Hyung, come on. Dont be shy!" We all look at Seungkwan while he secretly wiggle his eyebrow.

I bite my lips preventing from laughing. "Why don't you go instead?" S.coups and Seungkwan keep bickering.

"My brother and I agree on taking this slave" woozi stand up bravely from his chair.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Younghee's pov :

I was force to lift my head, I gulp and slowly lifting my head. I look at the handsome and prefect looking vampires infront and try not to drool. Snap out of it,jaydah! They are creature that are going to eat you.

The vampires are all looking at me and I feel uncomfortable. I try to sneek glace on each one of them, the first one he look like someone not to mess with and he have this aura like he is the oldest son. The second one have an attractive smile on with his attractive lips,I almost smile because of him. I quickly look at the third one, he have a long hair and look like an angel, but sadly he is a vampire not an angel.

I look at the next one,he have a sharp jawline and he look sexy though, the next one has a blond hair and his eyes look like 10:10. Next to him was a vampire who look unfriendly because of his piercing eyes, I quickly look at the vampire beside him. This one look adorable and I could tell he is the shortest and he has a pink cotten candy hair colour, next to him was a vampire flashing his eyesmile, he have a sharp nose.

Next to him was a vampire who look the tallest and I agree that he look so handsome,he then bite his lips and smirk as if he could read my mind, I could see his sharp fangs. I gulp and look at next one, this vampire have a curly hair and he look adorable too. The next one suddenly wiggle his eyebrow while looking at his brothers, I frown but he look handsome as well just like his brothers. The guy next to him look foreign, I frown I thought they are all brothers? And the last one look cute and friendly,He seems like my age.

I sigh at my thoughts on them and I'm sure behind those look,they are heartless vampires.

I keep praying for them not to take me and then I could start planing on an escape from Mark. I am confident they will not take a girl like me as their slaves.

But I was wrong, the shortest one stand up and look at Mark "My brothers and I agree on taking this slave" I couldn't think of anything. I feel like my world has crush down, like I couldn't breathe.

Why me?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so Bad at describe them on younghee's Pov. If I would describe them in real life, you might hear alot of "handsome,sexy,goodlooking,Sexy,Hot,Beautiful,I want to eat them". That's the real me if on jaydah's pov ,then I had to control it.HAHAHAHAHA.

Meh,Anyway vote and comments♥♥

P.S: be prepare for the next chapter. I add a moment there, you know who *wiggle eyebrows* mingyu..and..*wiggleyebrows* you know!So wait for moree.Hhuhuhuhu.