Chapter Thirty-nine.

No one's pov:

Younghee looked at Joshua who was healed by Jun, Jun said Joshua couldn't heal that faster by himself because Joshua was the weakest among them.

"Younghee,Do you want me to cream your cheek?",Younghee turned to Vernon as he talked to her.

She nodded at him,too tired to answer his question. He sat beside her and put some cream on his finger, "It will be cooling the pain on your cheek".

She let him treated her cheek as she tries not to hissed as his finger touch her painful red cheek.

The sound of the door opened and closed let them knew that the others just went in.

Vernon slowly rubbed the cream on her cheek,Soonyoung approached them and patted on her head.

"Sorry for jumping in conclusion,Younghee. I didn't-I mean,We didn't know about it..We thought he w-",Younghee put her hand on top of his and slowly pulled it away from her head,but she kept holding it and squeezed it softly.

Telling him it's okay and don't be sorry.

Soonyoung smiled and kissed her head, he patted onto Vernon's shoulder before he walked to the bed where Joshua is laying down.

"Hye..",Soonyoung bite his lips nervously as he looked at Joshua.

Joshua were avoiding eye contact,not because he hate Soonyoung for attacking him,it was because of shame.

"Hye..",He whispered back softly.

"Sorry for..you know..in the room just now..",Jihoon stand beside Soonyoung and rubbed the back of his head.

Joshua slowly looked at them and gave them a a small smile, "Nah,I thought to myself that I need those beating to get my mind straight".

They let out a dry chuckled.

"But I should be the one apologising though.",Joshua looked at Younghee who was sitting between Vernon and Wonwoo.

He recalled back everything that are nice about her, Her soft and kind heart. A small smile appeared on his lips, "Now I know and understand why did you guys wanted to protect her".

"It's more like a wanted and promised...Wanmised?",Seungkwan rubbed his chin as he tries to formed new words.

They laughed as Seungkwan lights up the mood, " Finish!But don't touch your body yet, give it a few minutes then it will be okay".

Jun smiled and was about to pat Joshua's shoulder but he remember about the bruised,so he patted Joshua's head instead.

"You do know,I'm older than you and now you're patting my head?",Joshua smirked at him.

Jun chuckled and walked straight to Younghee as he told her that he will heal her cheek.

"Hyung,Why didn't you tell us about the voices?",Dino pouted as he sat down on the bed Joshua was laying on.

Joshua sighed and ran his hand onto his hair, "I thought you guys would not believe me or something..and plus even if I told I'm sure everyone of you would told me it would pass on and you would eventually move on and so on..I told Seungcheol about it and that what he said..And he told me to agreed with the voices about Younghee and the last slave were the same..So I believed Seungcheol and blind myself."

Dokyeom shake his head, "Seungcheol hyung won't stop thinking about her right?".

Wonwoo nodded sadly.

"Even if Seungcheol hyung can't move on,Can't he just stop hurting Younghee?",Minghao said as he looked at his brothers.

"Seungcheol thought he would eventually get her back,Seungcheol actually rejected on his second thoughts about Younghee being our second slave. He told me that no one can replace the last slave..Maybe the last slave said something to him when they placed her in the cell.Seungcheol went down there with her,Right? Maybe she said she will comeback for him?",Dino shrugged as he tries to think about it.