Chapter Thirty-four.

Seungkwan's pov:

We went back to our rooms as Younghee locked herself in her room.

She promised us,she won't do anything stupid. We believed her and went back to our room to get a proper rest.

We move ourselves to another room,It was Wonwoo's idea since he basically move out already from his last room.

We all agreed to it because it might not be best for us to see the rest of our brothers.

We all moved to this big room that haven't been used since our parents move out-Yeap,It used to be our parent's room.

We need a bigger room because there's like nine of us. Basically we called ourselves as Younghee's personal bodyguards.

"Let's take a proper rest after that we can fully make Younghee happy!",Dokyeom said positively as he closed the light.

I yawned and slowly closed my eyes,hopefully to dream about Younghee bright smile.

-----

After taking a rest, we all woke up because it's breakfast time for us. Which means,we'll be going to school.

We walked towards the dinning room,Soonyoung opened the door,he stopped walking almost hesitating to go in but soon enough took a step in.

I walked in the dinning room and saw the rest of my beloved brothers.

We took the seat far away from them,thankfully this table is long enough to separate us.

"You know it's useless..",Seungcheol hyung said as he put his chin looking so freaking confident.

"We can seat everyw-",Seungcheol's chuckles stopped Wonwoo from talking.

"I don't mind about the avoiding but what I meant was about Younghee",He smirked as he fully grabbed our attention.

"What are you now? Her personal bodyguards?",Joshua glared at us.

His glared doesn't effect us.

"Did she..beg you boys to be her bodyguards? Did she dropped down on her knees? Looking so...pathetic?",Minghao get up from his chair as he wanted to walked to Seungcheol and punched him but Jun pulled him down and shake his head.

Minghao glared at them as he slowly sit down.

"Did that hurt your feelings,Minghao?",Woozi touched his chest,acting as if he felt his pain.

Jun whispered to Minghao,calming him before Minghao snapped.

"You know Younghee won't change back..Well,What can you said..I brainwashed her for like,almost two weeks",Joshua said proudly.

I took a deep breath and let them continue talking nonsense.

We decided to ignore them and begin eating but something snapped us.

"She's just a pathetic useless human",Seungcheol laughed and soon Woozi and Joshua followed him.

What happened to the gentleman,Joshua?

Minghao couldn't take it anymore and he begin walking towards Seungcheol. He grabbed Seungcheol's collars and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you know how much pain I felt as I approached Younghee? You know how much I try my best to hold my tears because it's too much?NO,BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY? Because you just a pathetic..vampire!",Minghao punched Seungcheol.

Seungcheol clenched his fist and stand up,soon those two began punching each other.

Jeonghan and Joshua tries to held Seungcheol back while Woozi looked at them without doing anything.