Chapter Forty.

No one's pov:

Weeks has passed,Things seems to be normal.

The boys kept Younghee by them side, Looking after her.

Sometimes they would wake up during the day and slept during the night just like a normal human, just to hangout with Younghee.

Everytime the boys went out to play,They would bring Younghee along.

Sadly, Woozi and Joshua had to be caution with their surroundings because of Seungcheol. Everytime Seungcheol were about to appear, Woozi would teleport himself and Joshua away from the others.

Thankfully,Seungcheol had stop talking harshly to Younghee but of course sometimes he would glared at her and narrowed his eyes when she saw her.

Younghee though that Seungcheol would stop his immature attitude because he is the oldest and yet, he's still acting so immature.

The boys were positive that Seungcheol won't dare to lay any hand nor talking to Younghee.

But all those thought will be crushed today.

-----

Seungcheol's pov:

I looked outside through the window, staring at the blue skies outside.

"Younghee,You better start running before you get wet because I'm ready with this water gun!".

I could heard them playing outside with Younghee, I could heard their laughter.

I sighed and used my power to shut the curtains, letting the room goes dark.

I can't believe they're taking Younghee's side the fact that I'm their oldest brother. I live with them longer than Younghee and yet they decided to protect her as if they can't live without her.

I slammed my fist on the table, ignoring the table break into two as I growled.

"She's gonna pay".

-----

Younghee's pov:

I smiled as I rubbed my hair, drying it. I looked at the scene infront of me, Mingyu and Minghao running away from Jun and Wonwoo.

It was Vernon's idea to play outside with the water gun, I chuckled as I saw Minghao fell down and Jun jumped on top of him.

Poor Minghao.

A can of lemonade blocked my view, I looked to my left and saw Vernon shyly smiled at me.

I mumbled a thanks and grabbed the can from his hold. I opened the opener of the can and took some sips of it.

"E-erm,You do have fun?",Vernon shyly rubbed the back of his head.

I nodded at his question, "Well,Yeah..You know everyone had fun with water gun, chasing each other, jumping to one another and get wet..I mean,Not wet wet that kind of wet but you know wet from the water gun and stuffs and yeah".

I laughed as Vernon stared to talked some odd stuff, I placed my free hand on his shoulder. He stopped talking and I smiled at him, "It's fun,Vernon. Trust me, it's one of my favourites outdoor activities is water fight".

Vernon smiled at stared onto my eyes, He didn't blinked nor did I.

"I'm glad you're having fun,Younghee",Vernon whispered softly.

Before I could say something, Vernon's face  became wet as well as the t-shirt he just changed into.

I heard laughter from the side, I turned my head and saw Seungkwan proudly hold the water gun on his hand while the other laughed.