Chapter Twelve.

No one's POV :

Someone get out from the game room because he wants to go see woozi. He was about to walk up the stairs but stop when he hear a beautiful yet sorrow sound being played by violin.

He wants curious who was playing that instruments,None of them could play a violin. He walk downstairs, searching for the sound.

It came from woozi's old music room, he thoughts and walk towards the room, he stand infront of the room decide not to interrupt the person playing.

Why is this person playing it sadly? He frown, he suddenly hear something drop from the room and then he hear a sofr crying.

He was worry,so he immediately open the door and look at the girl infront of him,crying.

Younghee?

---

Younghee's POV :

I stand up and wipe my tears, "I-I-m sorry,Master Dino. I'm sorry if I disturb you with my play of the violin" I look down,knowing he would snap any second now and colding me because I was bein-

"No,It's okay. I was curious, I really enjoy listening to it but may I ask? Why is it so sorrow?" Dino walk infront me and lift my chin up gently.

I didn't answer, I avoid making eye contact with him.

"Well,it's okay if you don't want to answer." He smile sweetly and wipe my tears.

I slowly pull my chin away from his hold, "I'm sorry,master Dino"

Dino chuckle, "Hye,I said it's alright. But I hope you are not crying about of us." He pout.

I shake my head and almost giggle at his cute pout, "No..It's nothing" I lied because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I know I shouldn't trust this vampire

But

He seems really a nice guy.

Dino grab the violin and put infront of me. I gave him a confused look, "Could you play for me? But this time, I want you to play a happy song!" He smile brightly and sit on the piona.

I smile and nod, I start playing the violin. Thinking about the happy moment I had,pushing all those negative ones.

-After a few moments-

Dino was dancing some of his Michael Jackson's move while I play Michael Jackson's song. I laugh at his dance and at the same time,I was amazed by him.

I stop playing and put the violin down,clapping my hand on Dino's move. "Your move is awesome,Master Dino!" Dino smile shyly as I compliment him.

Now,he's turning back into a cute vampire.

"Ay,that's nothing but thank you! Call me Dino!" My eyes widen as he said that, "I'm not sure if I'm allow to,Your brothers said it is one of the r-" Dino shake his pointing finger, "Just call me Dino,when we are alone then." He smile.

At first I tried to disagree but Dino keep flashing his cute smile, so I nod

He jump and do some of Michael Jackson's move, I laugh. He stop and sit on the piano, he pat the space beside him, "let's get to know each other!"

I hesitate for awhile, "Hye,Don't worry I won't bite you", I immediately tense when he said bite.

"Oh!That's a bad joke,it was suppose to be a joke but I forget that I was a vampi-ughh,nevermind.Sorry,Younghee" Dino sigh.