CHAPTER 3 - CHEERLEADER

*Saturday*

I left the house early and went to school. Like I said, I'm going to cheer for my bestfriends. I just wear a pastel pink over-sized sweater, white shorts and my red converse because I don't want to gather attention from anybody. I'll just sit the entire time so why bother dressing up, right?

__________________________

*at the auditorium*

Woah! I never thought that many students will audition today. I guess they all want live their dreams and passion and become famous. I search the crowd for Eunbi and Seungah unni. After a few seconds of looking, I finally found them sitting at the far left end of the auditorium. I approached them and sat beside them. They smiled at me when they saw me.

"You really came!"

"Of course! I won't miss this for the world"

"aww.. you're so cheesy Woori-ah" they said while faking a cry. I rolled my eyes for their childish actions. They giggled.

"Do your best and just be yourself and have fun, kay?" I sounded like their mother. "Just don't ever forget me when you two become famous, huh?!"

"What are ya talking about? That won't never ever ever gonna happen Woori-ah." They assured me. "We told you to join the audition too so that the three of us can live our dreams together and no one can ever separate us"

"Hehe.. even if I joined and passed this audition, I don't think I can handle an idol life. You know, hectic schedules, paparazzi everywhere, no privacy. Got what I'm pointing out?" They nodded.

"We know. We already thought about those also but look on the bright side, people will adore you, like you and get inspired by you." Eunbi said

"Yeah.. and if you really love what you're doing, those things won't be a burden to you". Seungah unni added while putting her arm around my shoulder.

"You're right, girls. But I think I'm still not ready for that. I'll wait for the right moment then do it. Wait for me, kay? Then we will be united once again as we take another journey together". I told them and they smiled and we hugged each other. 

Then a woman, I think is one of the staffs, went up the stage and grab a mic.

"Attention everyone! Our audition will start in a few moments. For the participants, please accommodate the left side of the auditorium while the non-participants please accommodate the other side. Thank you." Then she went down the stage.

I looked at my girls for the last time before I went to the audience's seats. They both looked very nervous. "Yah! Don't be nervous! You both can pass this. Hwaiting!" I smiled and hugged them then I left.

I saw their family and sat beside them while waiting for the audition to start. Our families are very close each other so it will not be awkward to seat beside them.

After a few minutes the audition starts. The MC introduced the judges and they went up the stage one by one. My eyes widen when I saw the CEO of the three biggest entertainment companies in Seoul which is YG, JYP, SM entertainment. 

"Wow! I never thought that this event is that huge to the point that these CEOs went all the way from Seoul to hold an audition here in L.A!" I mutter to myself.

I looked at the participants and they also have the same reaction as me. I guess they didn't know also that they will be their judges. My eyes met with my girls and I made 'hwaiting' sign to them to cheer them up. They gave me a slight smile. I guess they're more nervous right now than before.

A lot of students really showed their talents so they can 'wow' the judges. I looked at the judges, they all looked serious. Seems that none of students impressed them yet. I feel scared for the contestants.

Suddenly, a man wearing a snapback and a mask came up to me. I can't see his face clearly coz his snapback covers half of his face.

"Can I seat here?" he asked me and I just nodded after that I completely ignored him and continued watching the performances. I realized that the man is really quiet but he claps his hands after every performance and he still doesn't takes off his cap or shades. He's creepy but I continued ignoring him.

**************

So how was this chapter? I know that this chapter is kinda lame but the story is just starting so the real thrill is not until a few more chapters.

Anyways, thanks for sparing some of your precious times in reading my book. The next chapters will be more interesting than this. Please anticipate it. ^ ^

Don't forget to vote and to comment ^ ^

-AllMinePark-