CHAPTER 15 - TAEHYUNG

A/N: Read my A/N at the end of this chapter

****************

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Woori excused herself and went to her room. I followed her after a few minutes.

I want to talk to her.

Alone...

But I can't since she's always with Yoongi hyung or with Jungkook.

I looked at the boys and they seemed to be enjoying the game so I think this is my chance to talk to her.

I knocked at her door. I heard a faint 'come in' coming from the inside so I opened the door.

I saw her lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Watcha doin?"

"Just wanna take some rest. Jin oppa is really the master of Mario Kart. There's no point of battling with him. He'll win anyways." I laughed at her statement. Indeed, Jin hyung is the best when it comes to that game.

I wrapped my arm around her.

There was a long silence but it was not awkward. Throughout that silence, I've been battling with myself on whether I should ask her on not.

"Woori-ah.."

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering.."

"Hmmmm.." she turned to face me. We're so close to each other, I can kiss her but I won't. I can see that she's now curious on what I'm going to say next.

"What if.... one of us like you?"

There! I finally spit the words out. I looked at her and I can't see any expression written on her face. She must be taken aback by my question.

But I can't help it. I need to know now.

After that night, I can't stop thinking about it...

-FLASHBACK-

I went out of my room to get some milk from the kitchen before I go to sleep. I saw two figures talking on the veranda. It's kinda dark so I dunno who exactly they are. I thought everyone is already in their rooms.

I guess not.

I was about to approach them when...