CHAPTER 18 - PERFORMANCE

Dave and I decided to meet up today to talk about our project. He'll pick me up at the café near our school to go to his house.

Woah! His house is so big, it looks like a mansion. He leads me to his room.

"So Woori-ah, what's your plan?" I just realized that Dave and I have the same age. I thought I'm older than him. ㅋㅋㅋ

"Well, since we're going to perform as a duo, I searched for songs that can fit for the both of us. And I know just the song that we can sing."

"And that is...?"

"NS Yoon G and Jay Park's 'If You Love Me'." I played the song in my phone.

"It's a very great song, not too fast, not too slow. And I also like the lyrics. Let's do this! I'll play the piano since it outshines the other instruments in this song."

"Great! It'll add points to our score."

We spent the whole day in his room practicing. We were only given a week to practice. Dave and I have clashed schedules so today's the only day we can practice. Dave is kind enough to make me stay for dinner even if I insist not to because the boys especially Yoongi oppa might get worried if a stay here a little longer.

"Dave, where's your family?"

"Uhhh... my parents are always out of the country because of their job and my sister's left in Canada to finish her studies."

"So, why'd you decided to study here? Why didn't you stay with your sis?"

"Well... my parents told me to take care of their business here in Seoul since they're always abroad. So... here I am. And that's also the reason why I can't hangout with you after class even if I want to."

"Well that sucks."

"You said it."

"We're home!"

"Hey Dave! Oh! Hi! Dave, I didn't know you have a girlfriend."

"A-ani.." I objected.

"She's not my girlfriend, mom. She's my classmate. We're just doing our project."

"Hello. I'm Bang Woori. Nice to meet you, ma'am, sir." I greet them in english.

"You speak english,huh? Well.. nice to meet you too, Woori. You're such a very beautiful girl."

"Thank you, ma'am. You as well too."

"Please, just call me Jaeyeon. And this is my husband, Aki." They joined us to dinner.

"Dave, what's your project about?"

They are talking in english.

"Woori and I will perform a song for our music project and it will be on Monday but we only practiced today. Fortunately, we mastered it already."

"Daebak! Can we have an exclusive preview of your performance?"

"No can't do dad. If you wanna hear it, you must watch us perform at school on Monday."

"I think we can make it on Monday. We'll be leaving on Tuesday morning anyway."

"So Woori, how'd you learn to speak in English?" his mom asked me.

used to...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें