CHAPTER 23 - UNPLANNED DATE

[A/N: listen to Jay Park's 'JOAH'. The lyrics suits this chapter.]

**************************

HANBIN'S POV

Ever since Woori and I dated, I've never been so happy in my life. We've been dating for three months now. I've never been in a relationship before so everything is very fresh and precious to me so I wanna make every second with her worth remembering. I never thought that I've been missing such a beautiful experience for my eighteen years of existence here on earth. She told me that she's living with BTS sunbaenims and it kinda make me worried because they're boys and I know what boys are but she said that she's fine and Yoongi sunbaenim is her bestfriend which kinda made me scared because I've read in some news that he's scary.

I want to meet up with my Woori today but I we practice today. What to do?

I know! I'll sneak out.

"Hyung! Can you help me out?" I asked Jinhwan hyung.

"With what?" I hesitated to tell him.

"He wants to sneak out to see Woori noona. Am I right hyung?" Junhoe beat me to it. Can he read minds? How does he know that that's exactly what I'm thinking? I nodded.

"And...?"

"He wants you to cover up for him while he's gone." I nodded again. This sassy maknae really can read minds.

"I think I can. But don't take too long , ara? I don't think I can make up too much alibis. Now go before I change my mind."

I hugged him. "Thanks hyung. I owe you big time." I ran out of our practice room while calling Woori to meet me up at the café we always go to.

Fifteen minutes after I arrived, Woori did. She sat opposite of me. I already ordered refreshments for us and it arrived fast.

"What's with the sudden call? I thought you have practice today"

"Yeah but I miss you so badly I asked the boys to cover up for me while I sneak out."

"Don't be too cheesy oppa. We just met yesterday."

"I know. I just do." I held her hand that's on the table.

"But I admit, I kinda miss you too"

"Kinda?!" I pouted.

"Okay okay! I miss you a lot! There. Happy?" I smiled and pinched her cheeks. She whined in pain but I chuckled coz she looks so cute.

After we finished our drinks, I lead her to the nearest park. She sat on one of the slides while I stood behind her, pushing her lightly.

I got tired of pushing her so I backhugged her. I'll never get tired of doing this.

"Gomawo jagiya." I whispered in her ear.

She jerked a little because she got tickled by my action. "For what oppa?"

"For everything. For being part of my life. I always live a boring life until you came. You put back the rainbow in my life."

used to...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें