CHAPTER 24 - ME? IDOL?

WOORI'S POV

Hanbin oppa and I have been dating for almost 5 months now. Only BTS and iKON knows our relationship and they are happy for us.

He always takes me to dates even if it's late at night because that's his only free time. He sacrifices his rest time just to be with me which I find sweet. We just walk along the riverbank of the Han River, walking hand-in-hand, enjoying each others' presence. He gives me presents even without any reasons. He says he just feels like giving me one. He also brought us a couple necklace. Mine has a heart-shaped pendant with his name written on it in hangul while his is a dogtag with my name written on it, also in hangul. He gave that to me when we had our third date after he walked me home. Since then, I never took it off because whenever I don't see him, I just hold that necklace and I can feel his presence with me.

Since the day we started dating, I've spent more time with him and his friends. I'm always in their practice rooms watching them practice or we just simply hangout. I was always with them that I seldom be with BTS because when I went home, its either they're already sleeping or they won't be coming home at all. It feels like we're so close yet so far away.

I really miss them. I miss hanging out with them, eating meals with them or simply just be with them.

I hope we can do things we used to before again.

-----------------

JIMIN'S POV

Ever since Woori announced that she's dating, I felt like the whole world crashed before my eyes. I thought I can finally make her mine but it's too late now. She's already happy with someone else. I can't do anything but to smile at her and congratulate her even if it's fake because it hurts.

So much.

My boys, especially Tae and Yoongi hyung are always there to comfort me because they know how I'm feeling right now. They already know my feelings towards Woori. Yoongi hyung told them. Jungkook, at first, is not happy with it but as the day pass by, he eventually accepts it. He's really protective over her noona.

So it won't be hard for me or for everyone, I decided to just keep my distance from Woori. Yes, I still talk to her but only if she talks to me first. I know she felt my sudden cold treatment towards her but it's better to be that way.

--------------------

WOORI'S POV

I'm now in my room thinking things through. Everything happened yesterday was like a dream and I still can't absorb it.

-FLASHBACK-

Hanbin oppa told me to meet up with him today suddenly. He told me that he's busy today so I wonder what changed his mind. To be honest, I'm kinda annoyed that he's always calling me, texting me, or hanging out with me. I get it, we're couples, but still, I have a life. I don't want to spend my whole day with him. He's a trainee and I'm a student. I want to be with others too, you know. But he told me that this is important so I agreed to him.

I entered the YG building easily. The guards already know me since I've been here almost everyday although they don't know why.

"Annyeong oppa!~" I went to hug him. He kissed my cheek.

"Jagiya! I know I told you we can't meet today, but it so important so I called."

"What is it?"