CHAPTER 50 - HEART TO HEART TALK

WOORI'S POV

I opened our dorm and quietly stepped in.

"Where have you been?! We've been calling you since last night and you didn't even answer one of them. Where did you sleep? Yoongi sunbaenim don't even know where you're at. Answer me." Chaeyeon unni bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down everyone."

"Calm down? How can we? You made us worried sick. We can't contact you. Who knows what happened to you. And you're telling us to calm down? Don't you know how hard is for us to keep sane in front of our manager while he's asking where you are?" Hyejeong unni added.

"I'm so sorry unni. I know I shouldn't have left without telling you. But I'm perfectly fine. I slept with my parents. Mark and I argued a little too serious yesterday and I don't want to come back here so I went to my parents'. I'm so sorry for not telling you. My emotions ruled over me. I really am sorry."

They hugged me. "It's okay. You're here now, that's more important. But please, tell us next time, okay?" I nodded.

"We don't have anything to do today. We all have to rest. The girls and I didn't rest well because we're so worried about you."

I agreed and we went to our rooms.

I was fixing my stuffs when Boram started talking. "What happened?"

"Mark accused me of cheating on him with Dave. He showed me a picture of me and Dave when I went to the park last time. I got mad because whatever explanation I told him, he didn't believe me so stormed out and left him there."

"And you went to him?"

I know who she is talking about.

"NO!" I lied.

"When will stop lying to me, Woori?"

"I am not"

I just did.

"You're not with your parents, I know that for sure. I personally called them, the others don't know though. I called everyone who you're close with. And the last person in my mind was him. So... are you?"

I nodded.

"See? I told you I know you more than anyone else. You can trust me. You trusted me with telling me your past so why lie to me now?"

"I was never planning to lie to you, Boram. It's just... I feel like it's not the right time to tell you."

"I understand. Can you tell me everything now? I promise none of these will go out. Not until you tell me to."