CHAPTER 31 - ㅋㅋㅋ

WOORI'S POV

I am here, sitting at the corner of the room, watching the boys with their photoshoot for a magazine.

"Ok, now call Meg?" the photographer asked his assistant.

Who's Meg?

Then another guy entered the room. "Sir, I received a call from Meg's manager. She said they'll arrive late because their flight got delayed."

"WHAT?! Why now? I have to finish this today. Call them, tell them to just cancel their flight. I'll find another model." He looks mad right now.

"Now what?! It's hard to find a model without pre-notice." he messed up his hair. He looked around the room. His eyes stopped at me.

"You." he pointed at me.

"Me?"

"Duh, of course. You're the only one there. Come here." I went to him. He checked me out from head to toe. I saw Jimin oppa eyeing him. In my opinion, the photographer is kinda cute. He has a facial hair and his body is well-built. His biceps is visible through his tight sleeves. What am I thinking?! I have a boyfriend. Correction, a very hot boyfriend. ㅋㅋㅋ I can see why Jimin oppa is like that.

"Sharon, dress her up. She's Meg's replacement."

"WHAT?!" me and Bangtan asked in chorus.

After a few minutes, I came back in the room with a makeup on and different clothes that matches the boys. The assistant told me go to at the center where the boys are.

"The theme of these photoshoot is simple. Just pose naturally like a normal teenager. I know this is your first time so I'll go easy on you."

*click*

*click*

"That's it! You're a natural baby. You're good for a first timer. You sure you haven't done this before?" I nodded.

*click*

*click*

There are shots when I was posing with only some of the members. I was anticipating to have a solo shot with Jimin oppa but there aren't.

The last shot was a group photo. We were instructed to lay down on the floor forming a circle. I was between Jungkook and Taehyung oppa.

"That's a wrap! Great job everybody! Especially you Woori" he hugged me and I hugged him back. "Mind doing another shoot for me next time?" he asked

"Let's see." I answered.

We looked at the shots we had earlier and I was amazed. I looked good at all of them. No wonder why James, the photographer keeps on praising me.

We're in the car heading to a restaurant. I noticed Jimin oppa is somewhat quiet right now. We're sitting next to each other but he just keeps his gaze outside the window although he's holding my hand. He used to tickle and do whatever he wants to do with me when we're together, but now it's different.