CHAPTER 26 - 'GPJJ'

Yoongi oppa went to my room and asked me about what happened yesterday. Guess Tae oppa already told him.

I told him the whole story and he's ready to go to YG building to give Hanbin oppa a piece of him but I stopped him and told him Tae oppa already punched him hard but he said that it's still not enough for hurting me. I don't want him to hurt Hanbin oppa more because I still feel something for him but not as much as before so I tried everything to stop him because when Yoongi oppa said something, he means it.

-------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Ever since the day Yoongi hyung told me that he's not in love Woori noona and Jimin hyung is the one who likes her, I started to feel angry at Jimin hyung at first, but after I saw him feel down and depressed when noona announced that she's in a relationship with Hanbin hyung, I finally realized that he's deeply in love with noona. I felt bad for shouting and being mad at him so I wanna make it up to him.

Taehyung hyung told us what happened on the day when they went out for some bubble tea. That's when I felt like I wanna help Jimin hyung do his moves to noona. I know it's kinda bad for noona to start another relationship right after a breakup, but this jamless hyung is not the same person as he is before. He's always serious at practice and when we're at the dorm, he just locked himself in his room.

Now, I'm planning something.

And I named it 'GPJJ'

'Give Park Jimin Jams'

But I need the hyungs' help excluding Jimin hyung to make my plan work.

How to get rid of Jimin hyung first?

I told Jin hyung first about my plan to consult his opinions. Then I called the other hyungs to discuss further about it.