CHAPTER 9 - HIM

YOONGI'S POV

She has the same name and also came from Daegu as her. Isn't it too much of a coincidence? That's why I ask her something to confirm myself that she is really her.

"Riri?"

-FLASHBACK-

I was playing with my ball on the way to the park. Suddenly, I saw a girl sitting on grass at their frontyard. She's hugging her knees while her head is buried between them. I think she's crying. I approached her and asked her what's wrong.

"Annyeong? Why are you crying?" I sat beside her.

"Mr. Fluffy is missing. I can't find him anywhere."

"Mr. Fluffy?" she nodded. "He's my puppy. He's not beside me when I woke up. He's also not in the house." She's crying so hard but I don't know how to comfort her.

"Let's find Mr. Fluffy." I told her. She looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Jinjjayo?" I nodded. She hugged me tightly. I was shocked by her action.

We searched for Mr. Fluffy around the neighborhood but not too far from our house because we're not allowed to go too far.

We've been searching for almost half an hour but still no sign of the puppy.

"Let's rest for a while then let's search for him again." She nodded and we went to the park.

We sat at the first bench that we saw. I looked at her and she still looks sad.

"Hey... don't be sad. We'll find Mr. Fluffy." I patted her shoulder. I remembered that eomma gave me a lollipop this morning. I pulled it out of my pocket and gave it to her. She was hesitant to accept it at first but I assured her that it's okay.

"Gomawo uh...."

"Yoongi. My name is Min Yoongi."
She smiled. "Ah..gomawo Yoongi. I'm Bang Woori. Nice to meet you
J"

She was eating the lollipop happily and suddenly I felt something moving on my feet. I looked at it and saw a puppy.

"MR. FLUFFY~!" Woori shouted and grabbed the puppy.

"I told you we'll find him."

"More like he found us." She retorted.

We spent the whole day playing at the park with Mr. Fluffy.

It was getting dark so we decided to head home. Our parents might get worried about us.

We reached her house first. "Thank you for helping me find Mr. Fluffy, Yoongi. And also for the lollipop. I had fun today."

"You're welcomeWoori-ah, I also had fun today. Let's do this again."

"Geureom! (of course)"

"Bye Riri!"

"Bye Minmin!"

We grew closer to each other as time passes. We always hangout together to the point that no one will leave without the other. I also grew close to her family and they also treat me as their own son.

To her family is where I only felt what a real family feels like. My parents are always busy with their works, they seldom go home. And when they're at home, all they do is to eat and sleep then go to work again. I felt like a ghost, like I don't exist to them. I don't have a sibling so it's harder for me entertain myself. I only have maids to watch over me. That's why I'm so happy that I met Woori.

I was on my way to Woori's house to play with her. I knocked at their door but no one's answering. Usually, either Woori or her mom answers the door fast especially when they know it's me.

I knocked again. Still, no answer. Then I knocked again. This time, more louder but still no answer. I gave up and just sat on their front porch.

"They must went somewhere." I said to myself and decided to wait for them to come back.

It's past noon and they're not yet back. I decided to wait for another hour. Then an ahjumma saw me sitting there and approached me.

"Hello there. What's a handsome boy doing there alone?"

"I'm waiting for my friend to come back because I want to play with her."

"Is that so? But I don't think she'll come back any sooner my dear." I looked at her, confused

"Waeyo?"

"They are moved to L.A now. They already left earlier."

"L.A? Where is that ahjumma? Is it far?" I threw her bunch of questions.

She nodded. "It is really far from here." Tears are starting to form from my eyes.

"I don't believe you ahjumma. She should've told me."

I ran back to my house and went straight to my room, not minding the maids calling my name. I locked the door and sat at the corner of my room. I cried.

The only friend that I have... the person I look forward to everyday... the reason why I wake up happily every morning.. is now gone. She left me. Without even saying goodbye.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Minmin?" she asked me.

It is her.

I hugged her very tight not caring about the weird stares of the boys. She gasped by my sudden action. I felt her body relaxed after a few moments then hugged me back.

"I missed you.... so much." I whispered in her left ear.

"Nado bogoshipo.(I missed you too)"

She broke the hug and we saw the boys are still giving us odd looks. I glared at them signaling to stop doing what they are doing right now.

"Yah! Deureobwa (listen)" they all gave their attention to me.

"This is Bang Woori..." I introduced her again to them but I was cut off by Taehyung.

"We already know hyung." I glared at him and he shut up.

"....my long lost bestfriend."

***********

dundundundun~

I've read an article yesterday from allkpop saying RM's ugly still he claims himself as charming.

What the?! I mean who the hell cares?! He's charming and handsome to me. Plus, he's sexy brain makes him more charming. Who the hell buys albums to listen to their faces? RM's one of my favorite underground rapper turned idol.

It's time to show those biatches whose the boss in rapping.

Sorry for my ranting. I just can't help it.

Anyways, PLEASE!!! vote and comment!!

감사합니다!!

-AllMinePark-