CHAPTER 42 - AWARDS SHOW

Today's the first time we're going to attend in a year-end awards show as ROYALS. All of us are excited at the same time nervous because we're in the line-up of performers.

As of me, I'm more nervous than my members because of course, this is an awards show and many groups will be here including Bangtan which will be my first time seeing them again after three years except for Yoongi oppa. My parents always invite him whenever I visit them and gladly, he always comes despite his busy schedule.

We sat beside GOT7 sunbaenims. They are already been in the industry for two years now. I was really surprised when I first meet them because one of their members is none other than Mark oppa, my long-time crush back in high school in L.A. Who would've thought that he'll end up being an idol too.

All of my favorite groups are here- BIGBANG, 2NE1, 2PM, B2ST, Infinite, B.A.P., 4Minute and Sistar. It's like a dream come true. Seeing all my fave idols all in one place.

I saw my two bestfriends' with their own groups. They were sitting three tables away from us so I stood up and went to greet them since the show hasn't begun yet.

I was on my way back to my members when I saw the table next to them was being occupied by Bangtan. It'll be rude of me not to greet them so I did. I bowed to them like being a respectful junior to her seniors. They stood up and bowed back at me. One by one, they greeted me with their warm smiles. 

They never changed. Gawd, I miss them. Jungkook can't control himself and went to hug me and soon followed by Tae oppa then soon followed by the others. I can feel that they really miss me, well except for one person. I was somewhat expecting that he'll follow but he never did but I still smiled at him before I went back to our table.

Ten minutes before the show starts when a girl group passed by us and sat on the empty seat beside us. Of course, to give respect, we stood up and bowed at them. As I laid my eyes on them, my smile kinda disappeared.

Apink.

Why of all the artists here, they are sitting beside us? Now it's really awkward. Our table next to us Apink and next to them is Bangtan. Pretty crazy, right?

But I don't want to ruin this night so I'll just ignored their presence for as long as I can.

We're now backstage waiting for our turn to perform. 4Minute sunbaenim is almost done performing. Gosh! They're sooooo hot especially Hyuna sunbaenim. I wish I can perform like that but I know I can't coz I'm not as sexy and charismatic as her.