CHAPTER 19 - iKON

I've been hanging out a lot with Donghyuk and his friends or what they call their group as iKON for a few days now. BTS has been very busy because they're working on their comeback so I seldom see them in the dorm.

So they're trainees from YG. That explains why GD was there when I first met them. Also, Jiwon oppa or better known as Bobby, joined a TV show for rappers named 'Show Me The Money' which he won. Hanbin oppa also joined there but unfortunately, he was eliminated.

We're now at a theme park. They don't have any training today because YG gave them a day break since the song they submitted to him was great.

Since we don't have much time to enjoy the rides here if we stick together, we decided to split the group by twos. We played rock, paper, scissors to determine who goes with who. And the results...

Yunhyeong oppa & Chanwoo

Jinhwan oppa & Junhwe

Bobby oppa & Donghyuk

Me & Hanbin oppa

Hanbin oppa and I decided to stroll around because we still can't decide which ride to go first. We walked side by side. A few inches away from each other.

"Hanbin-ssi.. I wanna try that! I want the fluffy rabbit stuffed toy" I pointed at the booth full of different plushies. But in order for you to have that, you must knocked down first the bottles using a plastic ball which they will provide for you.

I gave a dollar to the man and he gave me three balls.

First throw. No luck.

Second throw. It hit one bottle. Yes!

Third throw. It missed.

I frowned. I really want that stuffed toy but I don't want to spend all my money for that. I sadly turned around and faced Hanbin oppa. I slowly walked away from the booth but a hand hold wrist, stopping me.

"Wait.. let me try."

Hanbin oppa gave a dollar to the man.

First throw. Missed.

Second... missed again.

Third. He hit all the bottles. Yehey!!!

He pointed the rabbit stuff toy to the man. Then he reached for it and gave it to Hanbin oppa.

"Here." He handed me the stuffed toy.

"No oppa. It's yours. You won it." I refused.

"Naaa... it's yours. I saw how sad you were when you didn't hit the bottles. Besides, I don't like bunnies."

I smiled. "okay.. gomawo"

We went to other rides such as the rollercoaster and the carousel.

We went to a souvenir shop to buy souvenirs, obviously.

I wandered around the shop to look for stuffs to buy for BTS. Hanbin oppa went the other way around the shop.

I bought a Mario bubble head for Jin oppa, an Iron Man phone case for Jungkook, an Incredible Hulk miniature toy for Jimin oppa, a Kumamon stuffed toy for Yoongi oppa, an alien keychain for Taehyung oppa, a green beanie for Hoseok oppa and a cool sunglass for Namjoon oppa.

I paid for them at the counter and went to Hanbin oppa.

I saw him standing where all the Mickey Mouse stuffs were. I saw him holding a Mickey Mouse speaker.

"You like 'em?" I asked him.

"Nah.. it just looks cool. You got what you need? Let's go find the others. It's already starting to get dark." He placed the speaker back and exited the shop. I followed him

We met with the others at the food court. We decided to have tteokbokki.

I excused myself and said I'll go to the bathroom. But the truth is, I'm going back to that souvenir shop and buy the Mickey Mouse speaker Hanbin oppa is holding earlier.

I'm not convinced that he didn't like that speaker. I remembered that I saw a Mickey Mouse stuff back in their practice room and it belongs to him.

I paid for it and went back to the guys.

I'll give it to him later.

-------------

We arrived in front of their building.

I waved goodbye to them and went on my way.

"Woori-ssi!" I turned around to see who called me.

"Let me take you home. It's already dark and it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night."

"Oh! no no! That won't be necessary Hanbin-ssi. You have practice tomorrow. You must go and rest now."

"Please. I insist." I just nodded and agreed. I guess this guy's not taking a 'no' for an answer.

We arrived in front of our building.

"Thank you Hanbin-ssi for hanging out with me today and for walking me home. I really had fun with your company." I hugged him. He seemed surprised by me sudden action because I felt his body stiffened.

After a few moments, he seemed relaxed and hugged me back.

We broke the hug. "No problem Woori. I also had a great time with you today. Please, drop the formality and just call me oppa or Hanbin since we're both on the same age."

"Okay. Good night oppa. Be safe on your way home." I smiled at him and turned around to enter my building.

"Jamkkanman.." I stopped my tracks and faced him.

"Can we meet tomorrow? I just want to tell you something."

I just nodded.

"Okay.. goodnight"

He kissed my cheek.

Me --->  0o0

I entered the dorm still feeling dumbfounded. I saw the boys sitting in the living room. They greeted me but I just forced a smile at them. I went straight to my room.

I'll just give my gifts to them tomorrow.