CHAPTER 33 - UH OH!

WOORI'S POV

It's been three weeks since I last saw the boys. They're on tour now and I don't think I can see them for another week. I have school so I can't come with them. So now it's only me and me alone in the dorm. I miss them so much especially Jimin oppa. I miss him with me. I miss his childishness, his sweetness, his scent and his kisses.

We video chat when he have time which made me feel a little at ease but I still his real presence beside me. I want to hug him so tight that I never want to let him go.

------------------

It was a boring Saturday night. I was watching alone in the living room. During this kind of day, the boys and I always watch movies or play but today, it's not. Because they're on tour and I am here, alone. It's so sad. When will they come back?

Then a ring echoed the dorm. It was the doorbell. Who could it be? I didn't call anyone or ordered something. I'm sure that it wasn't Eunbi or Seungah unni because they'll call before they go here but I think it's an emergency that they forget to notice me so might as well open the door.

I opened the door. "What's the emer- omo!" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when I saw the person in front of me.

----------------

JIMIN'S POV

I miss Woori.

A lot.

I can book a flight right now and flew back to Seoul to go to her and cuddle with her right now but I can't. Our ARMYs will be upset. We're on tour now and we'll be out of Korea for a month. It's getting me down coz I can't be with my Woori. Don't get me wrong okay? I love my job and I love seeing our precious ARMYs but I really want to be with my girlfriend right now.

"Listen up." our manager called our attention.

"We'll be flying back to Seoul sooner than planned. We were supposed to stay here two days after the tour but we just decided to fly back the day the tour is done."

I cheered inwardly. I'm so happy because I can finally see my Woori sooner than I thought. Tomorrow is the last day our tour which means, we'll leave tomorrow.

---------------

We're now boarding in our flight back to Seoul. Even though I'm tired from our performance tonight, I still can't stay still because I'm so excited to be with my girlfriend. I never thought entering an airplane can be this exciting.

"We're now arriving Seoul, South Korea. Thank you for flying with us."

Woohoo~ we're home! Woori-ah, here I come.

The ride home feels like eternity for me although it's an hour journey, I feel like I've been sitting here for three hours now.

"Stay put there, will you? I know you really want to see noona right now but can't you wait for a little longer?" maknae told me