CHAPTER 40 - ROYALS

*3 Years Later*

"Everybody, please welcome the monster rookie girl group who took the world by storm since the day they debuted, ROYALS!"

"What are we? We're~ ROYALS! Annyeonghaseyo ROYALS-imnida!"

"Welcome ROYALS! Please introduce yourselves to the audience."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ROYALS' leader and main rapper, Yenny. Nice meeting you."

"Hi! I'm the eldest and in-charge of visual of this group, Kim Chaeyeon-imnida!"

"Hello everyone! I'm ROYALS' main vocal and lead rapper, Denise-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Boram. Lead vocal of the group."

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! I'm ROYALS' main dancer and energetic maknae, Kim Yejin-imnida!"

"Welcome again to our show. WOW! All of you are prettier in personal. Ok. Without further ado, let's talk about your debut. We all know that you are YG's latest creation and you're not even here in the industry for a year yet you already received a lot of love here in Korea and internationally. How does that feel?"

"Well, we're so overwhelmed by the result of our hardwork because there's so much pressure were put on us because of our seniors' success and we're all worried that we might not meet the expectations the fans have for us."

"I see... we know how hard it is for you since you came from one of three major entertainment companies in Seoul and also home of the best idols. But you're worrying for nothing because look at you, already following the steps of your seniors. You won't be called monster rookie for nothing."

"Kamsahamnida."

"Let's talk about now your backgrounds. What's the story behind your stage names? And according to our research, one of you is a relative of a CEO from other company. Is that true?"

"Well... my real name is Park Hyeojeong but ever since I was a child, I really want to be called Yenny so I suggested sajangnim if I can use it as my stage name and he gladly agreed." Yenny unni said.

"And as of me, Bang Woori is my real name but Denise was my english name since I was raised in L.A, people used to call me that so why not use it as my stage name and it's true that I'm a relative of a CEO. A niece to be exact."

"Of what company may I ask?"

"Of BigHit."

"But why didn't you become an idol under your uncle's?"

"Because I don't to be treated as anything special but as a normal trainee. And YG scouted me for so long but I refused at first but eventually accepted the offer."

"Algetsseumnida (I understand). Are you close with the artists under there specifically BTS? "

I nodded. "Ne. Uncle always invites me to their company party so I grew closer to them and Suga-sunbaenim is my childhood bestfriend."

"Jinjjayo?! Waaah~ daebak!"

"Let's make it more personal. Any of you in a relationship?"

We all shook our heads