CHAPTER 38 - PAST UNVEILED

It's already midnight when we decided to go home. Namjoon hyung is totally wasted which left manager hyung to drag back him to the van coz he can't walk straight anymore while Jin hyung is a little tipsy. Hoseok hyung and Taehyung is sweaty due to dancing too much. They dance since we arrived. I kinda feel dizzy coz I drunk a little but I'm still sober.

Woori hold my hand tightly which made me look at her. "You okay?" she asked me. I just nodded at him.

Actually, I'm not. Naeun's presence earlier is still bugging me. She can't get outta my head.

I suddenly feel uneasy.

What the hell is this feeling?

------------------

WOORI'S POV

I was strolling down Dongdaemun by myself. The boys are at BigHit, practicing. I'm too bored at the dorm to stay.

I saw a nice-looking  boutique and entered. I was wandering around when I saw a red plaid skirt that comes with a black leather jacket with studs on each shoulder. A typical bad girl style.

I was taking it out of its rack but it wouldn't budge. I tried one more time, this time, harder. I was pulling it harder towards me when I saw a hand. I got shocked and I released it.

"OMO! Woori, right?" I nodded.

Son Naeun

"Nice seeing you again. Are you always shopping here?"

"Ani. I just saw it today while strolling then I decided to check it out."

"Well, you won't regret entering. They have pretty clothes here. I bought most of my clothes here." I just nodded.

"I see we're both like the same clothes." She get it and handed it to me. "Here. You buy this."

"No. You should. It suits you better."

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm just looking at it. I'm not actually interested at it. Say, wanna grab some coffee? I know a great place."

"Sure, why not."

Before we left the boutique, she grabbed the clothes and paid it at the counter. After paying, she handed it to me. "Here."

"No. no. it's yours. You bought it."

"Nah~ it's for you. It's my present for you for... being my new friend. Take it. I'm not taking a no."

"Well, if you say so. Thank you." she just smiled at me.

She dragged me at a café not far from the boutique. We were greeted by one of the waiters. Guess she's a regular here.

"The usual. Make it two please." That's all she said to the waiter before he left us.

"So Woori-ah, what have you been up to these days?"

"Uhm.. nothing actually. Just go to school then back at the dorm."

"Dorm? You live alone?"

"Ani... I'm living with—"