CHAPTER 51 - FORGIVE AND NOT

WOORI'S POV

Mark went to our practice room to talk to me. The girls gave us privacy and left us for the cafeteria downstairs.

"Look, Woori... I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry. I'm such an asshole for not believing you. I should've listened to you instead of believing what's only been given to me. I love you too much that jealousy took over me. I promise to never do that again. I promise to believe you and only you. I'm so sorry my princess. I love you."

I didn't say anything and just let him hug me. He kissed the top of my head while my face is buried on his chest.

"Woori, I'm so sorry. Please say something."

"It's fine now, Mark. I accept your apologies."

"Thank you. Saranghae."

I didn't tell him 'I love you' back. I can't. It's like there's something inside me that is blocking me from saying it. I just hugged him back instead.

After an hour, Mark left because GOT7's have a schedule today and we resumed our practice.

We are dancing but my mind is elsewhere. I kept thinking about earlier. Mark really loves me. Don't get me wrong though, I also love him. But I think it's getting lesser and lesser because it's been transferring back to Jimin.

I want to be where my heart truly belongs to but I can't bear to see Mark hurt. We've been together for quite a while now and leaving him just like that is so cruel. Plus, I don't think that if I do that, I'll have Jimin back. I mean, he probably is happy with Naeun now then I will just ruin everything if I get in the picture.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone nudged me.

"You okay?" Boram asked.

"Huh? Oh... Y-yeah."

She eyed me. She knows I'm definitely lying again. I just looked at her, trying to tell her that I'll tell her when we get back home through telepathy. I think she got it because she smiled a little then went back to dancing.

---------

JIMIN'S POV

It's been a month since Woori and I last saw each other. After that night, I never had any contact with her.

I'm on my way to Apink's practice room to surprise my girlfriend. I held a bouquet of flowers in my hands to give it to her.

I knocked on their door and a sweaty Hayoung opened it for me.

"Oh! Oppa! What are you doing here?" she asked while gesturing me to come in.

"You already know why." I smirked at her and greeted the others.

"Ah... stupid me. hehe."

"Naeun's not here. She's at the dorm. She said she's not feeling well so she skipped practice today. You go to her. You already know the door's passcode, right?" Bomi noona asked. I nodded.