CHAPTER 12 - MOVING IN

I'm heading to BigHit today coz uncle said he can't pick me up from their house coz he has a meeting. I'm moving to my new dorm today.

I wait for him at the where Hoseok and Taehyung oppa found me resting yesterday. I put my headphones and drifted to my own world.

A lady approached me. "Hello Ms. Woori. I'm Mr. Bang's secretary. He told me to tell that he can't drive you to your new dorm today. Instead, someone else will do it for him. They'll be here in 15 minutes."

"Arasseo. I'll wait for them here." She nodded and left.

I put back my headphones then closed my eyes and wait for those whoever will pick me up.

Then someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at whoever did that. It's a guy, kinda tall and well-built and had glasses on.

"Hello. I bet you're Woori, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Ok. I'm the one who'll drive you to your dorm. Let's go." I followed him outside

He started a conversation while walking to the parking lot. "By the way, I'm BTS' manager. Nice to meet you Woori-ssi. I heard that you're close to one of them."

"Please just call me Woori and ne... Min Yoongi oppa is my childhood bestfriend but we didn't see each other until your company's party. Nice to meet you too sir."

We stopped in front of a white van. He gestured me to get in.

I sat at the middle row beside the window.

"Let's just wait for a few minutes. The boys will come with us too." He spoke.

He must be talking about BTS.

After five minutes, the door opened the first person I saw is Jungkook.

"Oh! noona! Annyeong!" he smiled at me. I smiled back.

Jungkook was about to sit next to me when he was pushed by Jimin oppa.

"I'll sit beside her, maknae." Jungkook pouted.

"But I wanna sit next to noona." He sounded like he was about to cry. I chuckled at his cute action.

"Ani! I will." Taehyung oppa pushed Jimin oppa.

Then there started a little pushing game between those three.

While the three are busy with their little competition, Yoongi oppa easily just made his way beside me. He chuckled.

"Immatures." He muttered to himself which received a slight slap on his arm from me.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Geumanhae! (stop it) You three sit at the back with me. Don't disturb Woori. Hoseok-ah sit with Yoongi." Jin oppa scolded the three like a mother.

Now, I'm between Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa. I saw Namjoon oppa is already settled at the shotgun seat.

"What's brings you here Riri?"

"I'm moving to my new dorm today. Uncle was supposed to drive but his secretary told me that someone else will do it instead of him and turned out to be your manager." I explained.

My eyes feel a little heavy. Slowly I drifted to asleep.

SOMEONE'S POV

Woori fell asleep. Her head keeps on shifting from left to right and vice versa. Yoongi hyung also noticed it and lightly guided her head on his shoulder.