CHAPTER 22 - BROTHERLY LOVE

I entered the dorm with all the lights off. They must be sleeping now. It's already 11 in the evening.

I don't feel sleepy yet. I decided to stay at the veranda for a while.

I stayed quiet and just want to absorb everything that happened tonight when I felt hands wrapped around my waist, backhugging me.

"Watcha doing here at this hour? You should be sleeping now." He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Just wanna relax. I'm not sleepy yet. I think I should be the one asking you that. Why you still awake, huh?"

"Same."

"You know... it's been quite a while now since we talked and just hangout like this. Just the two of us because you're always with the maknae line nowadays. Makes me feel betrayed and doubt if am I really your bestfriend." He pouted.

"Don't be so childish oppa. You know that you'll always be my one and only boy bestfriend because Eunbi and Seungah unni are my girl bestfriends."

"Arasseo. If you say so."

*long silence*

"Oppa...?"

"Hmmm..?"

"What if someone suddenly confessed to you and asked you to be his girlfriend? Is it alright to say yes even if you're still not sure about it?"

"Uhmm.. yes? I think so. Wae?"

"..nothing..."

"Geojitmal. I know you more than anyone. Malhaebwa (tell me)"

"Well... I met up with Hanbin oppa earlier at the Han River because he said that he wants to tell me something..."

"Hanbin? Who's that punk?"

"Oppa! Language!"

"Mian.. go on."

"He's a YG trainee who used to be a co-trainee of my classmate. So... he first thanked me for being good to his friend and so on..."

"And?"

"And... he confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend."

"And what did you say?"

"Yes."

"Well.. that's alright. But, do you like him too?"

"Uhmmm.. kinda. He's fun to be around and I feel comfortable around him."

"Ooookay..."

"And..?"

"That's all."

"No it's not. There's still something you haven't told me yet."

"Well...." I hesitated to tell him that Hanbin oppa kissed me. I know that he won't be happy to know that.