CHAPTER 44 - 2 YEARS

WOORI'S POV

Today is Mark and I's second anniversary. He said that he already planned something special for us. He drove us to somewhere but he refused to tell me where.

Our relationship was kept private. Only our agencies and my bestfriends knew about it.

He stopped the car in front of a park. "Remember this place?"

"Of course! How can I forget this?"

It's where he confessed to me. Two years ago

He leads us to the park and sat there. He's holding a basket and a blanket. We're having a picnic on the park. Some may find it simple coz we're not celebrating this special occasion to somewhere like in a fancy restaurant or him reserving a whole place just for us. But for me, it's really romantic. To the fact that we're both idols with very hectic schedules, he can still make efforts for this.

He's putting out the foods from the basket. While he's doing those, I stare at him. I looked at him like this is the first time a saw him this close. Until now, I still can't believe that the guy I once had a crush on years ago is now my boyfriend.

-FLASHBACK-

Three months after I moved to YG dorms, Eunbi invited me to JYP building. She said they're having a party and they're allowed to invite someone outside the company.

Eunbi fetched me at their building's lobby and we went to the event room upstairs together.

She opened the door entered, me following behind.

There, I saw all JYP artists, 2PM, 2AM, miss A, Wonder Girls, 15& and Mr. JYP himself.

"Woah!" I gasped in astonishment

"I know right?! I'm exactly like you when I first saw them."

We went to where her co-trainees were. She introduced me to them and they are so kind. At least I know that my friend isn't having a hard time here.

"Unni."

"Hm?"

"I want to tell you something."

"Mwoya?"

Then a bunch of guys approached us. "Hey ya Eunbi! Hey girls! How's it going so far?"

I turned around to look at who's talking. He's a kinda muscular guy, short like Jimin but a little taller than him for sure. Then I didn't bother checking out the others but I admit, they all look handsome.