CHAPTER 14 - WHAT IF?

WOORI'S POV

I woke up earlier than usual. Today's Sunday so I guess the boys won't have any schedules so I think they'll be in their rooms resting for the whole day.

I went to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for all of us. Nothing special. Pancakes, eggs and bacon. Typical American breakfast.

I grabbed a carton of milk from the fridge and pour some in my glass. It's a miracle I didn't go with coffee today. Maybe later. Hehe..

"Hmmmm... smells good." Someone exclaimed. I turned around.

"Good morning Jin oppa! Why you up early? You guys need more rest. Go back to your room and sleep more. I can handle this."

"Ani. I'm used to this anyway. I have to wake earlier and make breakfast for those bastards but I guess you beat me to it this time." I chuckled at the way he calls his dongsaengs. "What can I help you?"

"Nothing, really. I'm almost done cooking." I turned my back from him to continue cooking.

He leaned on the kitchen counter. 

"You know... some things changed since you came."

I froze.

"I-I mean, in a positive way, of course!" He must've have noticed my sudden action.

"The boys have been more lively than usual especially Yoongi. I have never seen him that happy and talkative before. He was just always working with his songs whenever he has time and he barely plays with us until you came. He must've really missed you. Gomawo, Woori-ah."

I turned back to him and I smiled.

"It's nothing oppa, really. I mean, if I were him, I would be like that too."

"Although someone seemed to be not himself.." he muttered to himself.

I was about to ask him what he said when someone interrupted me.

"GOOD MORNING NOONA! GOOD MORNING HYUNG!" Jungkook greeted us from the top of his lungs.

Jin oppa looked at me. His eyes are like saying 'see what I mean?'

"Jungkook-ah, apa? (are you sick?)" Jin oppa teased the maknae. He placed his forehand on Kookie's forehead.

"Ani. Wae?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"You never greeted us that lively before. And on top of that, the last time I checked, you're always the last to wake up."

"I'm just in a good mood today, hyung."

After a few moments, the others entered the kitchen just in time for us to eat.

I smirked when I saw the boys' appearances. Hairs' all over their faces, eyes half-closed and I can still see some drools on the side of their mouths.

Yoongi oppa noticed me smirked.

"Yah! What are you smirking at?"

"Are you that tired to even check yourselves in the mirror first before you go out of your rooms?" I answered him with a question.

"Well, at least I know Jin oppa and Kookie did. But the rest of you looked like shits. You got no swag." I continued.

"Mworago?!"