CHAPTER 10 - HANGING OUT WITH THEM AGAIN

WOORI'S POV

Yesterday's party was a blast. I spent the whole party hanging out with Minmin and his bandmates. I never thought that it's only a day since we moved back to Korea and I already got reunited with my long lost bestfriend who works as an idol under my uncle's company. What a very small world, right?

I told mom everything that happened in the party especially the part of how I met Minmin. She was also as happy as I am when I told her that.

I spent my day today inside my room lazily lying on my bed. I'm still tired from yesterday's party and I'm kinda feeling a little jetlagged.

I also didn't bother to checking out my phone coz I'm too lazy to. *insert playing 'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars* ^ ^

I stared at the ceiling until I drifted off to dreamland.

-----------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Woori spent her whole time at the party with us. More like with Yoongi hyung. They kept their conversation going for hours. I can't blame them. They didn't see each other for thirteen years so they need a lot of catch up to do.

I looked at Yoongi hyung and I never seen this side of him. I can see in his eyes that he's so happy that he finally found her. He once told us about the story about his only bestfriend but she left him. He said that he's never mad at her for leaving him but wants to find her instead whatever it takes. And now that he found her, he couldn't be more happier. It's already evident in his eyes. We're so happy for him.

We're in our dorm lying lazily on our beds. As PD-nim said, we need rest the most so we'll cherish this until it lasts. Who knows when we'll going to have this again.

WOORI'S POV

I woke up from the buzz of my phone. I looked at the clock and it's past afternoon. Wah! I sleep to long. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table. There's a notification from Kakao.

AnnaYEB95: unni~

BangRiri: oh?

Sophia_Wooooo: yes baby?

AnnaYEB95: I arrived. I'm now in Seoul. I just landed!

BangRiri: Jinjja?! But I thought you not be here until next month?

AnnaYEB95: I thought so too but the manager said that I should start now. Why, aren't you happy that I'm here now?

BangRiri: Ani ani. I'm just surprised.

Sophia_Wooooo: I think we'll see each other very soon. My flight's tomorrow. Same reason.

AnnaYEB95: omo!! I'm so excited! How 'bout let's hangout when you arrive unni?

Sophia_Wooooo: geureom!! I'll text you!

BangRiri: that's a great idea! I missed you already L . I have something important to tell you.

AnnaYEB95: what is it unni?

Sophia_Wooooo: mwoya?

BangRiri: I'll tell you when we see each other. :P

AnnaYEB95: arasseo

Sophia_Wooooo: ok. Gotta go now. I'm not yet done packing. Bye! :*

AnnaYEB95: me too. My pickup is here. I'll go to our dorm now :* luv u

BangRiri: ok ok. Bye :*

I'm so happy that I'll be seeing my bestfriends again. Although it's only been five days since I left L.A, it felt like a year. I'm soooo excited to be with them.

------------------------

I'm now on my way to a café where I'll meet with Eunbi and Seungah unni. It's been a week since they arrived in Seoul. Today's only their free time to meet up.

I entered the café and saw that they're already here.

I hugged them so tightly not caring if the other customers are staring. I missed them so much. I sat beside Eunbi.

Seungah unni and I ordered americanos while Eunbi had caramel macchiato. We started talking while waiting for our orders. I asked them what happened when I left.

Our orders arrived. We continued talking like we've never talked to each other for so long.

The bell from the door made a sound indicating that someone entered or exited the café. My back is facing the door so I can't see who entered or exited.

Seungah is sitting opposite to us so she's facing the door. I noticed that her eyes are glued to whoever entered.

"OMO!" she said half whispering half shouting. Eunbi and I looked at her confused. Eunbi followed where Seungah unni is staring. "OMO! OMO!" she gasped.

What the? What's with these two? Now, it's my turn to look at whoever these two is staring at.

I saw two guys at the counter. One is in sunglasses and a beanie and the other one is wearing a mask. I can't distinguish who it is so I assume that it's just some random guy who caught these two's attentions.

"Yah! You can't just stare at someone like that. That's kinda rude yanno?" their eyes still on that guy

"Mwo?! Don't you know who they are? They're not just someone." Eunbi retorted. Now she's looking at me.

"Would I be asking if I know them? aishh." I shifted back to my drink.

"They're Jimin and V. From BTS." Seungah said with a kinda loud voice. I choked at my drink and looked at the two guys again. She's right! It is them. Oh yeah! I forgot that they also love BTS. No wonder they recognized them.

*******************

Wooooo~~ 츄카해 방탄소년단!!! (Congrats BTS!!!)

BTS won again with their new song 'RUN'! I'm sooo proud of our boys. They really break the boundaries between idol groups from small and large entertainment companies. They making their own name in the music industry not only in South Korea but internationally. We all know that it's really hard for them t o achieve what they have right now because they don't have any seniors in their company to look up to and to cheer for them so it was all their hardwork and dedication to their music that what makes them popular and loved so much. I'm so proud of being part of this family (fandom). Bangtan is as happy as us right now. 

아미와 방탄 퍼에버 (ARMY and Bangtan forever)

#Run2ndWin

Vote and comment ^ ^

-AllMinePark-