CHAPTER 13 - CONFRONTATION

YOONGI'S POV

It's already been two months since Woori moved in with us. I'm glad that she's already comfortable around the boys. I sometimes drive her and Jungkook to school when Jin hyung can't. But when we have schedule, she insisted to just take the bus instead of the company's staff drive her even if we totally disagree.

She sometimes made breakfast for us and also packed lunch so we can bring them to the company which the boys and I are more than glad to eat it at lunch.

When we're all at home, we just simply hangout and play around.

But there's one thing that's been bothering me these days...

Whenever we're with Woori, he keeps on staring at her. He's always as playful and active as he naturally is when we're around her but when Woori and I are teasing each other or when we have some skinships, his mood suddenly changes in an instant.

Is he jealous? Does he like her?

There's only one way to find out.

I'll confront him tonight when we get home.

-------------------------

SOMEONE'S POV

We're having dinner at our dorm. Woori ordered chicken and made us beef stew. Wow! Her cooking is great. But Jin hyung's still the best. ^ ^

This girl keeps on surprising me. I wonder what she can't do. Well, she can sing, dance, rap, draw and of course, capture my heart. Sorry for being cheesy. I just can't help it. ^ ^

She sat in front of me. Yoongi hyung sat beside her.

There they go again, being lovey-dovey. Yoongi hyung sometimes feed her and she also did the same to him. Ughh! I think I'm gonna throw up.

I looked at the others and they seemed to be fine with it. They know that they're really just close. But I don't think that's what bestfriends do, right? Especially if they're of different genders.

Or am I just being exaggerated?!

When I looked at Woori, I sometimes saw Yoongi hyung staring at me. I met my eyes with him a lot of times.

What's with him? I mean, I get it, she's his. Even her family knows him. No need to rub it to my face. It's not like I can steal her away from him anyway. I value our friendship more so I'll stay out of their way.

Even if it hurts.

Yes! I like her... a lot.

... No! 

I LOVE her. That's why I'm being like this.

After dinner, the others went straight to their rooms including Woori.

I went to the veranda to have some fresh air and to refresh my mind from the things that's been happening lately. I closed my eyes and feel the air touched my face and slightly messed my hair.

"Why did I fell in love with a girl who already has someone? What hurts more is that someone is my friend, more like a brother now to me." I asked myself.

Then, I felt a presence beside me. I know it's one of the members so I ignored him.

"What'up?" he asked. My eyes still closed.

That voice.....

That voice's owner is the last person I want to be alone with right now.

"Nothing. Just having some fresh air and thinking about... stuffs."

There's long silence between us.

"You like her?" he broke the silence

"Huh?" I turned to face him, wanting to repeat his question.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me clearly. I saw how you look at her. I've been observing you for quite a while now." His voice seems serious.

I bowed my head and focused on the city lights below us. I sighed.

"Ever since the day you introduced her to us, she already caught my attention. Every time we hangout with her, I begin to notice tiny details about her and that makes me want to know her more. Now that she's living with us, I can see her each time I went out my room and before I get back there again.. But I told myself that this is not right, that I need to stop..." I paused. I sighed again.

"... but how will I stop now when I have fallen deeply in love with her?" I said the last few words like a whisper.

I slowly lifted up my head and turned to face him. I saw him looking back at me with emotionless face. I slightly smiled at him.

"Geokjeongma! (Don't worry) I know where I stand hyung. I promise I won't be in your way. I value our friendship more. I shouldn't be saying this to you but I'm glad I did anyways. I felt like a heavy burden has been lifted up from me." I patted his shoulder and left him.

I went straight to my room and continued thinking things through. I can't stand to be in the same place with Yoongi hyung after what I said to him earlier.

I dunno how to face him tomorrow at practice. I'll just hope for the best.

********************

Who is he?

OMG!! 30 minutes more before my Panda's Birthday! Happy Birthday to our one and only panda, Lee Seunghyun a.k.a Seungri or Victory!! 

Who's a VIP here?! Who's your bias? Mine is GD. ^ ^ 

VOTE! DON'T BE A GHOST READER!

-AllMinePark-