CHAPTER 29 - SUCCESS

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We heard everything. Every single word.

Jimin opened the door for Woori and she was about to take a step out when they both saw the six of us outside his room which left them surprised. I was on the very front and I smirked at them.

"It's about time you two opened the door." I retorted.

"Look man, nothing happened while we're alone inside so there's nothing for you to worry about. If I interfered with one of your schedules with her, it's not my fault, it's hers. She insisted to waste her time talking to me instead of being with her precious Taehyung." He told me that keeping his emotionless expression.

I chuckled. "Nah.. we don't have something to do today. You can take your time for as long as you like." I pushed Woori slightly towards him that leaves both of them confused.

"What are you doing?" they asked in sync.

Jungkook chuckled. "I think it's time to tell them hyung."

"Tell us what?" Woori asked.

-FLASHBACK-

Jin hyung called us for some 'emergency' meeting. I know he told Woori to buy some ingredients just so she won't hear whatever we are going to talk about. But why did he tell Jimin to come with her? I thought this is an emergency meeting.

"He mustn't know about this also." He must've read my mind.

"Wae?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Because he's our subject to our meeting." Jungkook explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

Jin hyung nodded at Jungkook to explain further.

"I know not only me notices that he's not the same old Park Jimin we know, right?" we nodded. "And that's because he's deeply into noona but he can't seem to know how to do moves to noona. So I created a plan to make hyung be the ladies' man again."

"And what plan do you have in mind huh maknae?" Yoongi hyung asked.

He pointed at me. I pointed at myself. He nodded. I raised my eyebrow.

"You're our plan."

"How did it become me and since when?"

"You're the perfect plan hyung and just earlier when I discussed this with Jin hyung."

"And why is it a perfect plan?"

"Because you're very close to noona."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Simple. Just always be with noona. Get closer to her. Hold her hand, hug her, feed her or if you can, kiss her."

"And I'll do that because...?"

"My god hyung! Of course to make Jimin hyung jealous. Geez!"

"Why would I do that?"

He facepalmed.

"Babo! So he'll confess to Woori. We all know that he'll keep it to himself at first but when he can't take it any longer, he'll let it out sooner or later and eventually Woori will know." Yoongi explained for me.