CHAPTER 35 - 2 SWEET

I invited my girls to our dorm again to hangout. Is it just me or they always have the same day off? Anyways, at least I can see the both of them.

Today's the day where we make Taehyung and Eunbi lovers. Woohoo~~

*dingdong*

They're here

Jungkook opened the door. "Noona~~!" they hugged him and went to us in the living room. Yoongi oppa stood up when he saw Seungah unni.

Hmmmm....

"Annyeong! It's been a long time, ey?"

I nudged Tae oppa. "You ready?" he looks nervous. "Don't worry, it'll be fine." He nodded.

-time skip-

I told the guys even Seungah unni to leave the two alone. I told Seungah unni our plan. We told them our own excuses to why we're leaving so Tae oppa can do his part. Good thing Eunbi didn't protest that she and Tae oppa will be left alone.

All of us went to my room. As a crazy bestfriend I am, I stuck my ear to the door to eavesdrop to the two's conversation which earned me a weird look from my boyfriend.

"Mwoya?"

"Shhhh.. I'm listening to their conversation." He chuckled and I gave him an angry stare. He put his hands in the air to surrender. In the end, he joined me. His face is facing mine. I know he's not here to listen to them but to annoy me. I know because of how he looks right now.

"Why are you my boyfriend again?"

"Because you love me and I love you?"

"Naa~ I think not."

"What?! He was leaning forward to kiss me when I pushed him back. "Go away if you're not interested with your pal getting my pal."

"I'm only interested with you." he kissed me and left to join the boys on the bed.

------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

D-Day.

Today's the day where I'll confess to Eunbi.

The others left indicating that I must do it now.

I scooted closer to her.

"Annyeong." Well, that was awkward. I dunno how to start the conversation.