CHAPTER 4 - THE CREEPY MAN

The MC announced that there will be a 30-minute break. Some got up from their seats to go somewhere, maybe to buy some snacks or go to the restrooms while some, including me remained to their seats. Eunbi and Seungah's families got up and went to them to ask them how they are. I didn't want to go with them so they can have their family time. I noticed the man beside me also got up and exited the auditorium leaving me alone but I don't care anyway. I plugged my earphones to my phone and listened to music while waiting for the audition to resume.

The song 'Better in Time' by Leona Lewis welcomed my ears and I was unconsciously singing along while my eyes are closed. I was so engrossed with the song that I didn't notice that the mysterious man came back. When I opened my eyes, I saw him sitting there beside me and looking at me, I presume coz his face was in my direction but don't know if he really is looking at me because his snapback is on the way.

Minutes later, the MC announced the next student to perform. "Number 0180 please come up the stage." Finally, it's Eunbi's turn.

"Hello! I'm Yoon Eunbi but you can call me by my English name, Anna. I'm 19 years old and I'm going to sing 'Alone in the Room' by IU." [A/N: I personally recommend this song. It's a very great song ^ ^]

Eunbi started singing and as usual, her voice feels like an angel's voice. I looked at her and she looks like a professional singer even though this is her first time performing with a large crowd. Everyone was left astonished as soon as Eunbi finished singing. She bowed and went down the stage. I clapped louder than anyone inside the room.

Next was Seungah unni's turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Woo Seungah or better known as my English name Sophia. I'm 20 years old and I will perform 'Bubble Pop' by HyunA. I hope you'll enjoy my performance." 

Everyone 'oohed' when they heard what Seungah unni will perform.

I did see this one coming. With her amazing dancing skills, sultry voice and a beautiful face and body, that song was made for her.

She finished her performance with a flying kiss and a wink which made the guy students fell into unni's charms. Sorry guys! Minhyuk oppa already has her.

_________________________

The audition ended successfully. All we have to do now is to wait for a week to know the results.

I went to Eunbi and Seungah unni with their families and Minhyuk oppa.

I hugged the both of them."Waahh~! You were both great back there!" I exclaimed while still in the hug

"Jinjja?!" Eunbi asked. Not believing what I said. I nodded.

"I hope I'll pass." Seungah unni said while crossing her fingers with her eyes closed.

"What are worrying about unni? Don't you know how P.E.R.F.E.C.T you are while performing? All guys are into you. Better watch out Minhyuk oppa" I teased while nudging Minhyuk oppa's elbow.

"Let's hangout at the mall, my treat." Sunghyun oppa, Seungah unni's brother said. Everyone cheered and agreed to Sunghyun oppa's offer.

"Oh! Woori-ah! Can you call your brother so he can join us too?" Sunghyun asked.

"Of course oppa!" I dialed Ilwoo oppa's number. He answered after a few rings.

"Oppa~"

"Oh! Woori-ah. Wae?"

"Sunghyun oppa asked if you could hang-out with us today at the mall?"

"Of course! Of course! Meet me at the school's gate. I'll be there in a few minutes"

"K." I hung up.

"Oppa said to wait for him at the gate." I announced to everyone

We're already at the gate waiting for my brother. I want to listen to some music while waiting so I fished my phone and earphones from my sweater's pocket. When I pulled it out of my pocket, only phone came out. Where's my earphones?

I searched from my other pocket and to my short's pockets but it's empty. I must've dropped it at the auditorium.

"Uh unni... I'll go back to the auditorium."

"Wae?"

"I must've dropped my earphones there. I'll check it out. I won't take long"

"Mmm.. kay!"

I entered the auditorium without looking around and went straight to where I was seated earlier. I sighed in relief when I saw my earphones there.

I was on my way out when I heard two people talking. I looked at the direction of where the voices are coming from. At the front seat of the auditorium I saw YG's CEO, Yang Hyunsuk, standing in front of someone who is sitting.

I can't hear clearly what they are talking about because I'm kinda far from them but I choose to stay because I don't them to see me.

After a few minutes, YG stopped talking and I think he is ready to leave. I slightly adjusted myself to look at the person YG is talking to. I got surprised when the person stood up. Even when his back is facing me, I know exactly who he is. It was the creepy man who sat beside me earlier. He removed his mask and put it inside his bag. He also removed his snapback. I still can't see his face coz his back is still facing me.

YG started walking towards the door followed by the man. Before YG exit the room, he turned around to look at the man behind him. He paused and said something to the man and resumed walking.

After YG finished talking, the man turned around and fixed his hair then put on his snapback and mask again then exited the room. My eyes got bigger when I saw his face fully and clearly. After all this time, I didn't know that the man that creeped me out with his weird outfit is none other than....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

G-DRAGON.

*******************

Don't forget to vote, share and comment. ^ ^

-AllMinePark-