CHAPTER 27 - SPIN THE BOTTLE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Spin the bottle.

                    Jungkook      Woori           Me

Namjoon                                                           Hoseok

                       Jin              Yoongi          Jimin

I occasionally rest my head on Woori's shoulder and hold her hand. I'm glad that she doesn't complain to my actions. To be honest, her shoulder is kinda comfortable to lean on.

Hoseok hyung spinned the bottle. It pointed at Jin hyung.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Hyung.. what will you choose? A whole table of foods for yourself only or a whole room full of Mario stuffs?" Jungkook asked.

"That's a very tough question maknae considering I love the both of them. But I'll go with the food. Be practical. No one can survive with just toys." Then Jin hyung spinned the bottle. It pointed at Yoongi hyung.

"Truth." He answered even if we're not yet asking him.

"Oppa, do you already have your eyes at someone?" Woori asked him. I slightly smiled at her question because it reminded me of something.

-FLASHBACK-

Woori invited her friends to have lunch with us. Good thing they have the same breaktime. She told us that they are trainees from SM and JYP. It's a miracle that they were given this opportunity to rest even for a short time because being a trainee is very hard especially when you're under the three major entertainment companies.

This will be the other member's first time to meet them. Me and Jimin already met them back then at the café we always go to when we're not yet that close with Woori

A shoulder-length brown-haired girl arrived. Woori waved her hand to make the girl notice us. Woori stood up and hugged her bestfriend.

"Omo! Unni you changed! In a positive way of course. You looked stunning! Your hair... it really suits you."

"Jinjja?! Gomawo! SM is taking care of us very well." They must've forgotten our presence. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"OH! Mian! Guys.. this is my bestfriend, Seungah unni."

She bowed to us and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Woo Seungah. Nice to meet you all." She sat beside Woori. Not long after, another girl went to our table.

"UNNI~~~!" she shouted like she never seen her friends for a very very long time. She has a jet black hair that is falling just before her elbow.

"EUNBI-AH~~~!!" Woori and Seungah noona joined her. I thought these girls are normal. Seems like they are also like us. They just don't care about anyone else as long as they're together. They hugged each other and jumped while twirling.

Woori introduced her to us. "Guys, this is our maknae, Eunbi. She's a JYP trainee."

"H-hello. I'm Yoon Eunbi." She bowed to us. She sat beside Namjoon hyung since there's no more room for her to sit next to Woori.