CHAPTER 5 - SEE YOU AGAIN

After a few minutes, I went out of the auditorium to make sure that they are no longer in the auditorium's premises and went back to my friends.

"Ya! What took you so long?" Ilwoo oppa asked. He arrived already.

"Uh... I didn't see on my seat so I looked around it but to my stupidity, I didn't know that it just fell under it." I lied and made an awkward laugh. I just can't say that 'Hey! I just saw my ultimate idol crush G-Dragon who used to seat beside me during the auditions that's why I took that long'. I don't think they'll believe me.

"Ooookay.... Since everyone's here, lezz goo!~" Sunghyun oppa blurted out.

We went out the school and went to the mall.

______________________

G-DRAGON'S POV

I was on my vacation in L.A when Hyunsuk hyung called.

"Jiyong-ah. I know you're in a vacation right now but can you spare me a day and help me?"

"Of course hyung. What it is?"

"Well... you know that YG, JYP and SM are having an open audition at Belle High International School in L.A and since you're also in L.A, could you help me for someone who is a perfect fit in YG coz you know that it won't that easy to find that someone." Hyung explained to me [A/N: I just made up the name of the school. kekeke]

"Geureomyo. (Of course) So, what's your plan hyung?"

"You have to disguise yourself and sit with the crowd then find that someone"

"Sounds easy yet hard, but let's do it!"

"Great! Well then, see you there Jiyong-ah" then he hung up.

So as hyung said, I went to that school and disguised myself and sit beside a random person. I found an empty seat beside a girl not far from the stage. I asked her if I can seat there and when she laid her on me, she kinda looked shocked maybe because of how I look but I ignored it. After a few moments she nodded and continued watching the performances.

The MC announced a 30-minute break. I stand up and exited the room to call Chaerin. [A/N: yep! I'm a SKYDRAGON shipper! Who else here?].

After my phone conversation with Chaerin, I went back to my seat. I saw the girl I sit beside with is wearing her earphones and singing along while her eyes closed. She didn't notice my presence so she kept on singing. To be honest, her voice is so unique in a positive way. I grabbed my phone in my pocket and recorded her singing secretly. I don't know but I can't stop staring at her that I didn't noticed that she already stopped singing and is now looking at me looking confused on why I'm looking at her but is not quite sure if I'm really staring at her coz my snapback covered almost half of my face. I got back to my senses and pressed my phone to stop recording.

The audition is now done and slowly the population inside the room is decreasing. I went to Hyunsuk hyung and sat in front of him making sure that there is only me and hyung left.

"I'm glad you came and helped me today. Indeed, the students here are talented but I don't think they fit for YG. "

"Of course, hyung. Anything for YG, I'm more willing to help"

"So... how'd it go?" hyung asked.

" Well... there's this girl that really caught my attention. She has a very unique voice. In fact, I recorded her singing."

"Great! I know I can count on you. I'll listen to that later. Let's go eat first. I'm hungry" I nodded and followed him to the door. He turned to me and noticed that I'm not wearing my disguise anymore.

"Ya! wear your mask and snapback back. They don't know you're here."

"Ah.. mian hyung." I put them back and exited the room with hyung

While in the car, YG hyung asked for my phone to hear the girl's singing that I recorded. I gave him my phone and he listened to it with full attention while his eyes closed. When the recording ended, he gave me back my phone and he stayed silent for a while, his eyes still closed.

"I need her in my company." That's the only thing he said. I smiled slightly knowing that I didn't fail him. After that, the entire trip to the restaurant is silent.

We arrived at the resto and chose to sit at the far back so we won't gather attention and we can eat peacefully.

"So...." There was a long pause. "Have you got her name?" hyung continued. I shook my head 

"I didn't because she keeps on giving me weird looks because of my disguise and I'm a little bit bothered by that."

He nodded "Gwaenchana, we'll see her again." then it went silent again.

After a while, I saw a number of teenagers entered the resto. I stared at them for a few good seconds observing them while looking for a place to sit. The food is almost halfway inside my mouth when I suddenly stopped midway. Hyung noticed it. "Jiyong-ah, museun irae? (What is it?)"

I smiled slightly. "Hyung that's her." I said and pointed at the girl wearing a pastel pink sweater, white shorts and a red converse. Hyung followed where my finger is pointing at. He already knew what I'm talking about.

"I told you we'll see her again." He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I smiled to myself.

I knew I'll see you again.

*******************

How was it? Tell me your opinions. I'm more than glad to know them.

Please vote and comment.

감사합니다! ^ ^

-AllMinePark-