CHAPTER 21 - OPPA

*click* 

*click*

*giggles*

*grunts*

"Ssshhhh..."

Huh?

I heard whispers and giggles. I slowly opened my eyes and saw six figures in front of me. I really can't recognize the figures because I just woke up and everything around me is still blurry.

When my sight became normal, I finally recognized them.

The boys are back.

I saw Namjoon oppa, Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa and Jin oppa smirking while Jungkook has a disgusted slash annoyed expression plastered on his face.

Taehyung oppa, well.... showing his famous rectangular smile while staring at his phone.

"and.... save."

What's with their expressions?

I want to get up but something heavy is stopping me. I tried to get off from that something but it felt soft.

Then I remembered I fell asleep while Jimin oppa is hugging me. And we're in his room.

Now I know why they gave those expressions. They thought we did it.

"Yah oppa. I need to get up now. I have to make dinner." I said facing him while trying to remove his arms around me.

"Mmmm. Few more minutes." He said hugging me tighter. His eyes still closed.

"Yah! She said she wants to get up. Get your filthy arms off of her!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK! What's with the attitude?! Where's your respect? He's still your hyung." Jin oppa scolded him

"But.. noona's Yoongi hyung's girl. And this jamless human being is stealing her."

WHAT!!!

"We need to talk." Yoongi oppa dragged Jungkook out the room by the ear.