CHAPTER 45 - CELEBRATION

[A/N: Please read the [A/N after this chapter. It's kinda important. ^ ^]

****************

The girls and I reserved the whole restaurant just for us, to celebrate our anniversary. Of course we invited some of our close friends including Eunbi and Seungah unni. The whole GOT7 will be there too. Of course, I also invited Bangtan even if I'm doubting if I really should but they're my friends too. There's only one person from them that I'm not comfortable to be with so why involve the others, right?

One by one, our guests are starting to arrive. Eunbi is the first one. She's with one of her members.

"Mind if I tagged her along with me?" she asked me.

"Of course not! Hello, nice to meet you. Please make yourself comfortable." With that, they went to their seats while I went to my members.

"Woori-ah! Happy anniversary!" Seungah unni greeted me while walking towards me for a hug.

"Unni~ you came despite my short notice."

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? I don't want to miss my bff's anniversary"

We prepared a mini stage for anyone who wants to perform. Boram, being our group's most energetic member, went there first to perform. She played a random song and danced into it. Soon, Eunbi followed her and danced along. I looked at them and they can make a very cool sub-unit. If only we're in the same company, then it would be possible. They fit each other perfectly.

An hour later, Bangtan arrived.

Yoongi oppa approached me first and hugged me. "Sorry if we're late. Our schedule just finished."

"It's okay oppa, at least you arrived. Still, I'll totally understand if you can't come anyway. I know you're really busy these days."

"That won't happen, Woori. No matter how busy we are, we'll still come."

"Aww... that's so sweet, oppa. Thanks!"

"No prob my princess. Here, it's our gift. The maknae insisted on buying you something on our way here. I'll apologize in advance if it's not that pretty."

I reached for it. "Gomawo. You really didn't have to, you know. Don't worry, no matter what it is, it's still pretty for me. Where are they anyway?"

"There on the table over there." We both went to them.

"Hey guys! Oraenmane! (Long time no see)"

They stood up and one by one, they hugged me.

"Noona~ I miss you so so soooo much! Happy anniversary! Did you receive our gift already? I picked it myself."

"Yeah yeah maknae. Take all the credits." Taehyung oppa butted in.

I nodded. "I miss you too, Kookie. Yes, Yoongi oppa already gave me. Thank you."

"Woori-ah~"

"Tae~" we hugged each other.

Jin, Namjoon & Hoseok: "Happy anniversary, Woori~!"